Author Topic: Ed Henry To Carney: Will You Enroll In Obamacare? Carney: Absolutely, If I Didn't Have Insurance  (Read 795 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/09/25/ed_henry_to_carney_will_you_enroll_in_obamacare_carney_absolutely_if_i_didnt_have_insurance.html

Posted on September 25, 2013
Ed Henry To Carney: Will You Enroll In Obamacare? Carney: Absolutely, If I Didn't Have Insurance

ED HENRY, FOX NEWS: You're talking about enrollment. Will Jay Carney enroll in this? Will the White House enroll in Obamacare?

JAY CARNEY: Again, everybody -- you, if you have --

HENRY: Let's start with you.

CARNEY: If I, in a future life don't have employer provided --

HENRY: Great.

CARNEY: Ed -- does everybody here agree that we can ask questions and answer them, if you want -- you're not even letting me answer the question.

HENRY: Go ahead and answer it.

CARNEY: I'm not quite sure what you're

HENRY: Would you enroll?

CARNEY: Absolutely.

HENRY: It's a simply question.

CARNEY: Absolutely.

HENRY: So you are going to enroll?

CARNEY: Ed, if I did not have employer provided health insurance, like I'm sure you do, unless there's something about FOX that I don't know, then I would absolutely enroll. And it would be more affordable because of it and I think you'll see that around the country. But the whole purpose, again, the facts often either ignored or mischaracterized by critics, is that if you have insurance provided by your employer, that you like, nothing changes for you.

But if you change jobs or if you get laid off, and you then take a job, you start your own business, or take a job where you're not given insurance by your employer, you will now have, once the marketplaces are in effect, options that were never available before at affordable prices, and that's the point. And the irony of this argument that Republicans are making is that pretty soon they are going to be making an argument what they desperately want to do without an alternative is take benefits away from the American people. Benefits that help them live better lives and healthier lives.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

rangerrebew

Aren't democrats always saying how patriotic it is to pay taxes?  Well, Obamacare is a tax and employer paid insurance is a benefit so Carney is being unpatriotic. :tongue2: