Author Topic: Mall massacre terrorists 'rented out a shop inside the complex for three months and smuggled in weapons before the attack'  (Read 1230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mall massacre terrorists 'rented out a shop inside the complex for three months and smuggled in weapons before the attack'

The Somali terrorists took to Twitter to announce death toll claims
    Wrote '137 hostages who were being held by the mujahedeen' had died
    They claimed the hostages had died after Kenyan government forces used chemical agents inside the mall before demolishing it
    Al Shabaab also claimed foreigners were a 'legitimate target'
    Forensic investigation begins in the mall with the help of Britain and the U.S.
    Possibility gunmen still hiding in the mall after three shots were heard
    Explosives experts using robots to clear the centre of possible booby traps

By Harriet Arkell

PUBLISHED: 04:16 EST, 25 September 2013 | UPDATED: 11:09 EST, 25 September 2013

The Islamic militants who stormed the Kenyan mall rented a shop inside the complex apparently to store a cache of guns and explosives before the attack, it was claimed today.

The Kenyan Interior Ministry said the terror group may have had control of the store for three months leading up to the siege which has left as many as 72 shoppers dead.

Law enforcement officials believe the arsenal of weapons used in the atrocity were smuggled in, which suggests they may have been kept inside the shop during that time.

The claims were made as Kenya began a forensic investigation inside the mall with the help of British counterparts to establish the identities of the victims and terrorists.

There is a possibility that UK nationals may be found in both groups.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2431587/Kenya-death-toll-Now-terrorists-Twitter-claim-137-hostages-died.html#ixzz2fvYVDJiA

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

I wonder how many terrorists did that in our malls?

Offline olde north church

I wonder how many terrorists did that in our malls?

My first thought was how long before they do it here?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline kevindavis007

My first thought was how long before they do it here?

It is a only a matter of when.. I wonder if they are doing the same thing right now.. I think the big malls (like Mall of America or the Woodfield Mall) is the target.. Not the small malls..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Oceander

Then it's time for the mall managements to step up required security checks of each store, including inventory and storage areas.