Author Topic: Bill says Hillary would rather be grandmother than the president  (Read 859 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324161-bill-hillary-would-say-shed-rather-be-a-grandma-than-potus

Bill says Hillary would rather be grandmother than the president
By Rebecca Shabad - 09/24/13 10:25 AM ET

Former President Bill Clinton says his wife would rather be a grandmother than president.

In an interview on “CBS This Morning” Tuesday, anchor Charlie Rose asked the 42nd president which role Hillary Clinton would prefer taking on.

“If you ask her, I think she’d say grandmother. But I have found it best not to discuss that issue,” he said with a laugh.

The Clintons' only daughter, Chelsea, is married but does not have any children.

“My goal is to live to be a grandfather. The rest of it is out of my hands,” Clinton said.

With three years until the 2016 presidential election, speculation over Hillary Clinton’s possible second run for the Oval Office has been heating up.

Asked if Clinton’s work at the family’s Clinton Global Initiative is laying the foundation for a presidential run, the former president said she doesn’t need that.

“She’s been a senator of New York, with a good record, secretary of State with a very good record. I think that her work will remind people of her domestic interests and what she can do with her too small to fail initiative.”

Since Clinton’s departure from the Obama administration earlier this year, the power couple has been enjoying more time together. For 12 years, they only saw each other on the weekends, mainly, President Clinton said.

He said his wife has taken advantage of being together more.

“She’s always trying to improve me, so I’m having to get used to being improved more regularly,” he said with a laugh.

President Clinton embraced a healthier lifestyle after undergoing a heart bypass surgery in the mid-2000s and has become a vegan.

Hillary’s “on me all the time to sort of tone up my exercise program or do this or that. … But we have so much fun,” he said.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Bill says Hillary would rather be grandmother than the president
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 01:59:08 pm »
But we have so much fun
???
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:43:48 pm »
He said his wife has taken advantage of being together more.

“She’s always trying to improve me, so I’m having to get used to being improved more regularly,” he said with a laugh.

Ohhhh, please.

It is obvious the two haven't been a couple since Chelsea happened.

Call them partners in POWER, POLITICS AND CORRUPTION and I will believe it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 02:45:33 pm by IZZY ANN »

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 07:55:08 pm »
He didn't "have sex with that woman", either. :nono: So when he tells us madam would rather be a grandmother than POTUS, we can take it as gospel.