Author Topic: Another 'Compassionate' Democrat Wishing Death on Republicans. (more and more examples)  (Read 647 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Просто никто
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Просто никто
On Congressman Louie Gohmert's Facebook page:

Todd Douglas Baker
I hope Louie Gohmert dies of a painful disease that is not covered by HIS "for profit" health insurance company.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Louie-Gohmert/50375006903?hc_location=stream

Никогда не обманывайте себя мыслью, что вы «влияете» или вносите изменения в Интернет. Это эфемерное удовольствие.

Offline Rapunzel

Gee.. an insurance company makes money - ergo bad, bad insurance company.......  never mind they employ thousands and thousands of Americans.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline andy58-in-nh

Gee.. an insurance company makes money - ergo bad, bad insurance company.......  never mind they employ thousands and thousands of Americans.

In my experience, people who believe that profits are "evil" are uniformly envious of achievement, and evasive of effort.
Liberalism isn't really about making the world a better place. It's about reassuring the elites that they are good people for wanting to rule over it.

Offline Rapunzel

In my experience, people who believe that profits are "evil" are uniformly envious of achievement, and evasive of effort.

Yep...

“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline AbaraXas

• Просто никто
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Просто никто
Did Senator Inhofe just read this?  I just caught pieces, he was reading the comments to Gohmert, I turned away, then came back and it sounded like the tail end of this comment.
Никогда не обманывайте себя мыслью, что вы «влияете» или вносите изменения в Интернет. Это эфемерное удовольствие.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf