Author Topic: Chris Matthews Brings on McCain Campaign Manager to Call Palin, Cruz Losers  (Read 1105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/09/23/Matthews-Attacks-Radical-Palin-Breitbart-And-Cruz

video at link

MSNBC host Chris Matthews responds to Sarah Palin's op-ed at Breitbart News supporting Ted Cruz's stand against Obamacare--by bringing on her former campaign manager to talk trash. Steve Schmidt, the man behind John McCain's failed 2008 presidential campaign, accuses Palin, Cruz, and their ideological allies of "asininity."
 24 Sep 2013, 5:02 AM PDT
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 12:42:25 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Chris Matthews Brings on McCain Campaign Manager to Call Palin, Cruz Losers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 12:57:49 pm »
It's amazing that Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace have any credibility at all. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 01:07:16 pm »
I told y'all yesterday that it was Steve Schmidt who has been leaking negative information to Washington reporters about Ted Cruz and others.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 01:18:43 pm »
I told y'all yesterday that it was Steve Schmidt who has been leaking negative information to Washington reporters about Ted Cruz and others.

So they're calling Steve Schmidt a "Top Republican"?  He does the dirty work for the others.  It is so dirty in Washington DC right now, need MAJOR cleaning!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 02:44:56 pm »
Both parties are afraid of Cruz and Palin, and rightly so. They know and demonstrate what America should be.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 07:11:31 pm »
It's amazing that Steve Schmidt and Nicole Wallace have any credibility at all.

They don't with me.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776