Author Topic: Autopsy: Hannah Anderson's mother, brother were beaten and burned  (Read 1729 times)

Offline flowers

Autopsy: Hannah Anderson's mother, brother were beaten and burned
« on: September 24, 2013, 06:07:39 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/24/justice/hannah-anderson-family-autopsy/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

(CNN) -- Her ankles bound, her mouth covered with duct tape, Christina Anderson was bashed at least 12 times in the head. Her 8-year-old son Ethan's body was burned beyond recognition.

Those were some of the grisly details released this week by the San Diego Medical Examiner's office investigating the deaths connected to the Hannah Anderson kidnapping case, a case that captured the nation's interest last month.

In August, Christina Anderson, 42, and Ethan were killed by family friend James Lee DiMaggio, who then set fire to his house and kidnapped 16-year-old Hannah, authorities said.
This led to a multi-state manhunt that ended with the FBI shooting DiMaggio, 40, in the Idaho woods and Hannah's rescue.

DiMaggio's sister: Hannah Anderson was 'trouble'

Few details had been released about the deaths of Christina and Ethan Anderson. But the autopsy reports obtained by CNN give shocking details.

Christina Anderson's ankles were bound by a plastic cable tie, and duct tape was wrapped around her neck and mouth, her autopsy report said. Her right arm and both legs were fractured, and there was a cut on her neck. Her body was found in the garage of the burning home, alongside a family dog that had been shot.

Ethan was found in another part of the home, burned beyond recognition. It was believed, according to the autopsy, that the boy died because of the fire. Ethan also had skeletal fractures that could have been caused by events that day.

San Diego County deputies searching DiMaggio's charred home found a handwritten note, handcuff box, camping equipment, a DNA swab kit, two used condoms and letters from Hannah, according to an affidavit.

Contents of the letters and the handwritten note were not revealed in the affidavit.

In an interview since the ordeal, Hannah called herself a survivor.

"In the beginning I was a victim, but now knowing everyone out there is helping me, I consider myself a survivor instead," she told NBC News. "My mom raised me to be strong."

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Autopsy: Hannah Anderson's mother, brother were beaten and burned
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 07:00:20 pm »
My intuition tells me Hannah was not an unwilling victim at all.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:05:45 pm »
My intuition tells me Hannah was not an unwilling victim at all.
I have been thinking this all along. The day she posted that photo of herself on instagram ( the next day after she was rescued) she was all smiles, for me it was weird to see that.  I wouldn't think someone who went thru that ordeal would be all smiles 24hrs later.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 07:07:15 pm »
I have been thinking this all along. The day she posted that photo of herself on instagram ( the next day after she was rescued) she was all smiles, for me it was weird to see that.  I wouldn't think someone who went thru that ordeal would be all smiles 24hrs later.

Same here.. she has been too easy, breezy about this ordeal.. and don't forget she took "trips" with this guy before this all went down.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 07:42:59 pm »
Same here.. she has been too easy, breezy about this ordeal.. and don't forget she took "trips" with this guy before this all went down.
Plus I don't know the layout where Mom brother and dog were murdered BUT she was supposed to be there at the time wasn't she?  Just strange she didn't hear a thing. Unless she waited all that time in the car?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 07:49:47 pm »
Plus I don't know the layout where Mom brother and dog were murdered BUT she was supposed to be there at the time wasn't she?  Just strange she didn't hear a thing. Unless she waited all that time in the car?

No she was at a dance thingy.. but there is a zillion (exageration I know) text messages during this time between her and the guy who supposedly kidnapped her after he killed them.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 08:16:42 pm »
Unfortunately she'll walk away footloose and fancy free.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:46 pm »
No she was at a dance thingy.. but there is a zillion (exageration I know) text messages during this time between her and the guy who supposedly kidnapped her after he killed them.
I thought she was at his place during the murders? I thought he picked her up as well as the rest of them to celebrate a new job of his. That is why he got Mom and brother to go to his place? 

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 08:32:28 pm »
I thought she was at his place during the murders? I thought he picked her up as well as the rest of them to celebrate a new job of his. That is why he got Mom and brother to go to his place?

Here is where I saw it... it was cheerleading practice.. read to the bottom of the article

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/aug/16/local/la-me-ln-hannah-anderson-warrants-20130816

snip....

Other warrants showed an unknown person picked Hannah up from cheerleading practice the afternoon of Aug. 4. Phone records showed that prior to her phone and DiMaggio's phones being shut off, the pair called each other about 13 times, but authorities did not specify over what time period those calls took place.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 08:46:59 pm »
Sounds like it's Lolita combined with Natural Born Killers.

They'll be making a movie of this one.   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 08:49:52 pm »

Here is where I saw it... it was cheerleading practice.. read to the bottom of the article

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/aug/16/local/la-me-ln-hannah-anderson-warrants-20130816

snip....

Other warrants showed an unknown person picked Hannah up from cheerleading practice the afternoon of Aug. 4. Phone records showed that prior to her phone and DiMaggio's phones being shut off, the pair called each other about 13 times, but authorities did not specify over what time period those calls took place.
OK thanks for link