Author Topic: New NJ/UTT poll shows....pretty what Pew and CNBC did (On defunding Obamacare)  (Read 840 times)

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

So now we turn to Democratic polling organizations to try and prove a point...  why are you so anxious to see this bill go into action... instead of having it repealed. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:49:01 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline sinkspur

So now we turn to Democratic polling organizations to try and prove a point...  why are you so anxious to see this bill go into action... instead of having it repealed.

LOL!!!  So a poll that shows what three other polls show can't be believed because it's run by the National Journal? 

I'm not anxious to see Obamacare "go into action."  But we can't stop it.

Besides, I think by this time next year voters will be screaming for the ACA to be thrown out.

Offline Rapunzel

LOL!!!  So a poll that shows what three other polls show can't be believed because it's run by the National Journal? 

I'm not anxious to see Obamacare "go into action."  But we can't stop it.

Besides, I think by this time next year voters will be screaming for the ACA to be thrown out.

Then nothing will be left but single payer, which is what Obama, Reid and Pelosi wanted in the first place. 

Offline sinkspur

Then nothing will be left but single payer, which is what Obama, Reid and Pelosi wanted in the first place.

Nah.  Even Republicans will never vote for single payer.  And they would have to.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
So the basic conclusion here is that the American people oppose Obamacare but would rather deal with it separate from anything else. This, of course, ignores that fact that this approach has been repeatedly blocked in the U.S. Senate. The poll has given the people a choice that isn't possible and yet people still choose it.

That should explain full-well the ignorance and lack of awareness of the American people on this topic.

The whole point of addressing it through the defunding is because dealing with it separately has failed. Reid has no incentive to vote for a standalone bill. By tying it to something important, he either has to deal with it or whine incessantly. Sadly, he has chosen the latter.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf