Author Topic: Black mob violence destroys U.S. landmark  (Read 1442 times)

rangerrebew

Black mob violence destroys U.S. landmark
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:01:16 am »

Black-mob violence destroys U.S. landmark

Colin Flaherty is an award-winning reporter and author of "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America and how the media ignore it." Follow him on Twitter.

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.

Black-mob violence and black-on-white crime has not destroyed the entire American Tobacco Trail, only the small chunk that goes through Durham, N.C.

The “high crime” part. The gang-infested part. The poor part. The urban part. The sketchy part. The part that local media calls every name imaginable except one: The black part.

Otherwise, most of the 22.5 miles of this trail is a safe, sometimes bucolic experience for runners, bikers, strollers and even equestrians. As long as they stay away from the trail near Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway.

Since 2011, dozens of people have been beaten, robbed, pushed off bikes and threatened in that part of the trail. All of the suspects in this violence and mayhem are black.

Though most of the time the local media is loathe to say so. In the most recent assault, WRAL-TV described one of the assailants as having a “dark complexion.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It”

The latest assault happened earlier this month. An unknown number of black people sent a 53-year-old man to the hospital after robbing him and beating him with a big stick. Other than saying the crime took place on the part of the trail about a mile north of Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway, police are not giving out much more information.

But there is not much to say that police haven’t said more than 40 times since 2011:

In July a roller blader and a jogger were robbed by a man holding a gun.

Last August, a group of black people beat a jogger at 7:30 p.m. on the trail. They did not rob him.

“The simple assaults don’t appear to be motivated by robbery,” the Durham Chief of Police told WRAL-TV. “It appears to be motivated more by mischievousness and the locations where they find individuals who are clearly running by themselves.”

Police suggest carrying a cell phone and using the trail with others. Yet the “fight the mischievous thugs with a cell phone” strategy does not really work for many residents of Durham.

Said one user of the WRAL website: “Again, police advocate carrying a cell phone but not a pistol or even a stout club? What is wrong with them? Are they giving up their firearms? What is the cell phone for? Is that so you have something extra to bargain with the criminal for your life? Unreal.”

Sometimes the local media will describe the attackers. Most times not.

“Yeah, great job describing the perp! Could race be involved?” asked one reader at the WRAL site, echoing lots of comments that wonder why the media does not publish a full description, even when the description is available in police reports.

Scoffed another reader: “You forgot to mention that it was ninja who robbed them because apparently no one got a description of him. No one sees a ninja!”

Not all of the crimes are even reported to police, but this biker posted his account at IndyWeek.com: “This was my first ride on the ATT. Having had my a– kicked by a group of teens in NYC, I saw familiar signs of trouble to come as I headed back towards downtown. 5-6 young teens huddled around on a bridge and watched me as I approached, right before Riddle Rd, I believe. As I passed them, one kid threw a fistful of rocks at me, hitting the side of my face. Right past them was a large branch on the path, neatly placed to block the entire paved area. I rode over it slowly, just in time for 3 older teens, maybe 18 or so, to approach me, one of whom said something, which I lost in the wind I generated hauling a– towards town.”

In November 2011, Lisa Sorg wrote about safety on the American Tobacco Trail for Indyweek.com.

She reported her own brush with mayhem: “And in late September, I had to call the police from Mile Marker .25, at the bridge downtown. This was at 5:30 in the afternoon when a guy on a trick bike yells, “G–damn b—-!” I didn’t answer. So he biked in front of me and continued to accost me, “Hey, G–damn b—-, why didn’t you answer? Why are you getting all white on me?”

If anyone expected outrage or anger from this urban warrior, they would be disappointed. All they got was resignation: “Now I know it’s impossible for police to surveil the entire trail; from downtown to Southpoint Mall it’s essentially a 6.5-mile linear park. And if you choose to travel the trail at night, then don’t complain when you are relieved of your wallet.”

The attacks are part of a pattern of more than 500 cases of black mob violence in more than 100 cities documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It.”

Durham local columnist Cark Kenney says, “Talks about crime should not be limited to the American Tobacco Trail.”

In downtown Durham last summer, a group of black people robbed and assaulted a 53-year old-man, putting him in the hospital in critical condition. This was the second such crime in that area within a month.

“The suspects are also four black male teenagers,” reported the News Observer.

Even so, it’s the persistent violence at the American Tobacco Trail that gets the attention. Too much of the wrong kind of attention, said one local resident: “This is a pride and joy of the whole city. Our American Tobacco Trail is a wonderful place for families, for diversity, for bikers, walkers of all ages,” she said

Lots of readers were not sure what she meant by saying the trail promotes diversity.

But several did offer advice about how to be safe on it. Said Scot34 at the WRAL website, “If you want to be a target and statistic, walk or run the trail. When will you people learn to defend yourself and solve this problem? These unarmed and unprepared citizens are making this a target-rich environment for criminals; that’s why it continues to happen.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

See the Big List of black mob violence.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/black-mob-violence-destroys-u-s-landmark/#oWkVoXRVE7wMpUHs.99

Offline olde north church

Re: Black mob violence destroys U.S. landmark
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 11:58:33 am »
More violence on a thoroughfare named after MLK, Jr?  Who'd a thought?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 12:05:12 pm »

One of these days, maybe the white people in this country will have had enough of this political correctness and start fighting back.  As it is, we are being picked off by daily killings and most people aren't even paying attention.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 12:25:12 pm »

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:30:46 pm »
I suspect that every MLK Blvd. or Ave. in America is in the worst, most dangerous part of town.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 02:23:01 pm »
“It appears to be motivated more by mischievousness and the locations where they find individuals who are clearly running by themselves.”

Mischievousness??

Mischievousness??????
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 02:56:17 pm »
“It appears to be motivated more by mischievousness and the locations where they find individuals who are clearly running by themselves.”

Mischievousness??

Mischievousness??????

Perhaps in the black community this is just "mischievousness" which tells us what REAL crimes are like.  :chairbang:

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 05:06:58 pm »
I suspect that every MLK Blvd. or Ave. in America is in the worst, most dangerous part of town.
I used to joke...if you are on anything name MLK Blvd you are in a bad part of town.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 08:00:01 pm »
Let's be glad it's October...and not April.

'Zombies' don't like the cold.      :laugh:

Of course, if this climate continues...that's going to be one pissed off group of 'fine' Americans come next Spring.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »
Perhaps in the black community this is just "mischievousness" which tells us what REAL crimes are like.  :chairbang:

Seriously.........

"Mischievousness" is putting Jello in the showers in a college dorm.

Beating people, robbing them, and causing other bodily harm don't qualify as childish pranks.

I'm beginning to think that the PC movement has made the whole world insane.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.