Author Topic: The developers of "Common Core" have been Exposed!!!  (Read 1474 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

The developers of "Common Core" have been Exposed!!!
« on: September 24, 2013, 04:20:11 am »
Yes I know this is in News before anyone tries to move it...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkbQDEXJy2k

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Rapunzel

Re: The developers of "Common Core" have been Exposed!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 04:21:30 am »
Glenn Beck showed this last week and I cracked up.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 04:23:21 am »
Glenn Beck showed this last week and I cracked up.......

Tom was watching it earlier and I was laughing too.  So I posted it.  LOL

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 04:35:40 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyCPC3S7Sy0

Take the 8th grade test from 1895 at 2:30... dare ya  :silly: :silly:  and you could not graduate the 8th grade without passing this and as he points out you didn't have a computer or calculator to help you...  then look at the test for the FOURTH GRADE~! 

at 5:18 on the video is the "new" lattice method of math........

and at 8:09 on the video is what Navy was complaining about on here last week.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:38:23 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 04:38:29 am »
I will do this after the movie we are watching is over.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 04:41:52 am »
I will do this after the movie we are watching is over.

I know it's long, but everyone needs to watch it.  Barton used to be a High School Principle (BTW Mountaineer knows Barton) and he became a historian because he started finding textbooks changed from the original documents, so he started collecting original documents and archiving them so the real history of our nation would not be lost.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 04:54:35 am »
Part of Common Core (from the US Dept of Education) - when they are testing as young as third graders they will wear a wrist band checking their pulse, there will be something in the mouse checking their respiration and a camera from the computer taking video of their facial expressions as they are being tested... oh and something in their chair that will be testing their posture while they are taking the test... this is written into the Common Core manual.

In California the cost of testing a student is going from $13 a student to over $200 per student or 1.5 billion dollars.

Under Common Core the new definition of college is "anything you learn after you leave high school"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:57:51 am by Rapunzel »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 04:58:38 am »
Part of Common Core (from the US Dept of Education) - when they are testing as young as third graders they will wear a wrist band checking their pulse, there will be something in the mouse checking their respiration and a camera from the computer taking video of their facial expressions as they are being tested... oh and something in their chair that will be testing their posture while they are taking the test... this is written into the Common Core manual.

In California the cost of testing a student is going from $13 a student to over $200 per student or 1.5 billion dollars.

Under Common Core the new definition of college is "anything you learn after you leave high school"

This is scary shite!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 05:10:52 am »
This is scary shite!

Yes.. and they are not going to teach "cursive."  Remember the black woman in the Zimmerman trial who could not read cursive?  ALL our founding documents are written in cursive, if you cannot read cursive then you are stuck with "believing" the typed copy because you cannot decipher it for yourself.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 12:10:21 pm »
As if the public schools weren't already teaching practically nothing. Spend some time on a college campus and you'll be depressed when you realize the students are ignorant and nearly illiterate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 02:42:33 pm »
As if the public schools weren't already teaching practically nothing. Spend some time on a college campus and you'll be depressed when you realize the students are ignorant and nearly illiterate.

When I was 55, I enrolled in a local state college. I was nervous about it, and hoped I would not look like a fool, compared to the young students. I ended up tutoring and editing a lot of the students' work. Most of the things taught was what I learned in the eighth grade, so the lessons were more about refreshing my memory. I ended up being student of the year, or whatever it was called and got a scholarship. I surprised a lot of people, including myself. Looking back, I was just an average woman, going to college with below average kids.