Author Topic: Rebels force child to watch her parents being tortured, killed  (Read 881 times)

Offline pjohns

Rebels force child to watch her parents being tortured, killed
« on: September 22, 2013, 05:34:12 am »
I have said previously that I have no love for either side in the Syrian civil war--Assad is a war criminal, in my opinion; and many of the rebels are utterly horrendous also, slaughtering Christians who will not conver to Islam, and eating the innards of deceased soldiers--but this latest incident was truly nauseating to me.

Here is an account of it from The Free Patriot:

Take a good hard look at the photo. Looking away from it will not change the fact that it happened. This girl’s family had different religious views from the Syrian Rebel Army. When the “Free Syrian Army” marched into her town, they chained her to a fence and forced her to watch as her parents were tortured and killed for their religion. These are the same “Free Syrian Army” soldiers that Obama just violated international law to provide weapons to.

I will not gross people out with the graphic video or the violence that happens over there daily under the guise of a “peaceful” army taking on the “evil” leader of Syria. The look on this child’s face says enough. Think about what she has to endure. This event would scar you for life as an adult, I can only imagine the hardship that this little girl will have to endure.  An orphan of an insane Islamic Radical Army that through Pictures have made no qualms about where there next target is.

Here is a link to the entire article, complete with the photo referenced:  Toddler Chained To Fence By Syrian Rebels And Forced To Watch Parents Executed - The Free Patriot