Author Topic: [Rep Tammy Duckworth] You Sicken Me....  (Read 945 times)

famousdayandyear

[Rep Tammy Duckworth] You Sicken Me....
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Re: [Rep Tammy Duckworth] You Sicken Me....
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:16:58 PM »
I hate this woman with a passion.....she was in the same Bn as my hubby and was in Iraq at the same time...he knew her and her hubby who was also in the ILNG as a senior NCO in the Chicago area

I felt so sorry for her when she was shot down...we didn't think she was gonna make it for a long time..they kept her in a coma for weeks.....she was at Walter Reed for a long time.

After her recovery she surprised a lot of people with her criticism of the war and her support for Obama in 08...

Support the USO

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 08:22:50 PM »
I hate this woman with a passion.....she was in the same Bn as my hubby and was in Iraq at the same time...he knew her and her hubby who was also in the ILNG as a senior NCO in the Chicago area

I felt so sorry for her when she was shot down...we didn't think she was gonna make it for a long time..they kept her in a coma for weeks.....she was at Walter Reed for a long time.

After her recovery she surprised a lot of people with her criticism of the war and her support for Obama in 08...

I couldn't believe what she did at the hearing.  Bet she uses her ordeal when it benefits her politically.  What a POS she is.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:28:18 PM »

Support the USO

famousdayandyear

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 08:35:30 PM »
Comment from Blackfive:

vet66 said...

Add another name; Duckworth, to the list of dishonorable with Murtha at the top. Expose them and shun them. They are not fit for the company of the honorable. Greed for power is a force multiplier for the dishonorable and shameless. Shocking does not describe my disgust.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
A military career, to a Democrat, is something to be used to further one's career, to neutralize any criticism. 

This bi*ch, like John Kerry, is a prime example of that.   

The Dems, Obama, and the media are going to continue to try to bury Benghazi.  And they may run out the clock on it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 08:44:06 PM »
I am so glad to see this getting attention. Her name jumped out at me yesterday in giant neon letters.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
This walkout by the Democrat members of this committee may be the most shameful moment in the history of the American Congress.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online kevindavis

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 03:21:00 PM »
The sad part is is Jihad Tammy is my rep.. I used to be in the 14th but the rats in Springfield created the 8th for her.. Also in fairness Joe Walsh was a weak candidate..
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf