Author Topic: Benghazi Victim’s Mother: Obama, Clinton, and Biden Lied To Me  (Read 681 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benghazi Victim’s Mother: Obama, Clinton, and Biden Lied To Me
« on: September 20, 2013, 12:43:58 pm »
http://freebeacon.com/benghazi-victims-mother-obama-clinton-and-biden-lied-to-me/

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
September 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Patricia Smith, the mother of Benghazi victim Sean Smith, testified Thursday at the House Oversight Committee that President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among other top administration officials, initially told her the attack was the result of a YouTube video.

That explanation, which was then disseminated by Susan Rice during her infamous appearances on Sunday talk shows the following weekend, was quickly proven to be false.

A visibly upset Smith said she was told lies at the casket ceremony for her son and that she and other American people “don’t matter” in the eyes of the Obama administration. Perpetrators of the attack, which recently had its one-year anniversary, have not been brought to justice.

“I asked them, ‘What happened? Please tell me,’” Smith said. “And every one of them says it was the video, and we all know it wasn’t the video. They all lied to me. But what they said was, ‘I will check up on it and get back to you for sure.’ You know how many times I heard from them? None. I don’t count … I want to know what happened to my son!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5V_723io2w

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Benghazi Victim’s Mother: Obama, Clinton, and Biden Lied To Me
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 01:08:02 pm »

Don't feel bad, they lie to everybody...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan