Author Topic: Morrisons apologise to Muslim family sold meat (which they can't eat) by giving them a bottle of champagne (which they can't drink)  (Read 795 times)

Offline aligncare

That's right. I had forgotten Muslims don't drink alcohol. Maybe that's why they're so bitchy all the time. Someone draws a cartoon making fun of Mohammed and they're like, cut off his head! Really, chill out, folks.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Online Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
Muslim food restrictions suck almost as much as Kosher demands, and peanut free schools, and fragrance-free sections in building...or neurosis that proscribes the consumption of green food.  "Does that have gluten in it?"   "I'm alergic to latex."  No smoking.  Wear a seat belt.  Thank God we already fought the war on booze!!! :beer:

ooopps sorry muslims.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline olde north church

I would have sent him down to aisle 8 for a big box of "Go bleep Yourself".  But that's just me.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mountaineer

I would have sent him down to aisle 8 for a big box of "Go bleep Yourself".  But that's just me.
That, and to aisle 5 for a can of "Go live in the Middle East if you don't like it here."
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
That's right. I had forgotten Muslims don't drink alcohol. Maybe that's why they're so bitchy all the time. Someone draws a cartoon making fun of Mohammed and they're like, cut off his head! Really, chill out, folks.

Well, technically they're not supposed to.  Look behind the curtain at what the elites do in private, however, and a different picture tends to emerge.

Offline mountaineer

Well, technically they're not supposed to.  Look behind the curtain at what the elites do in private, however, and a different picture tends to emerge.
I recall that the 9/11/01 hijackers drank their share of liquor and frequented plenty of strip joints while living in the U.S. taking flight lessons. Maybe they really were shouting, "Allah at the bar!"

Offline happyg

I recall that the 9/11/01 hijackers drank their share of liquor and frequented plenty of strip joints while living in the U.S. taking flight lessons. Maybe they really were shouting, "Allah at the bar!"

:silly: Allah at the bar cracked me up!

Offline mountaineer

The article's title is in error. They can eat or drink the items; they just believe they may not do so by religious decree.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf