Author Topic: Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While  (Read 1642 times)

Offline happyg

Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:43:16 pm »

Looking away won’t make this problem disappear. Your government is  in bed with terrorists. If you can look at this picture without wanting to  vomit  then you are obviously tougher than most. The Facebook Page Syrian Truth posted this picture on June 21st. Here  is a translation of the verbiage with the photo courtesy of Raymond Ibrahim :

According to Syrian Truth’s Facebook page, the  above photo is of a toddler living in the Deir ez-Zor Governate in eastern  Syria, bordering Iraq. She was tied up by members of the U.S.-supported “Free  Syrian Army” — which is dominated by foreign, Sunni jihadis — and made to watch  as her mother and father were killed for being Shia. Here is how the Obama  administration is using your tax dollars — mockingly in the name of  “freedom.”

America what in the hell is going on here?

I have children and I cannot look at this picture without getting  seriously emotional. This little girl is precious. I don’t care who her parents  chose to worship. She is a beautiful little girl and savages that would chain her up and make her watch her parents execution can be no friend of this country. It is absolutely beyond belief that we are supporting these monsters.

What is even more unbelievable is the lack of outrage I am seeing in my fellow Americans. I am not talking about the conservatives who I network with on a daily basis. I am talking about the clowns who only seem to care  about the prime time lineup and how much beer they have in the fridge. An  mergency to them is running out of chips.

This is a national emergency and I am sorry but you are either on  the side of good or you are on the side of evil. As our friend Tim Brown  recently reported, 4 Senators have introduced a bill to stop this madness. We have no business aiding these people in any way.

Recently The LA Times released an article  that further reinforced what many of us have already suspected. The U.S. has  been supporting Syrian Rebels since 2012. My personal suspicion is that it has  been longer than that. Nevertheless, The LA Times reported :

CIA operatives and U.S. special operations troops have been secretly  training Syrian rebels with anti-tank and antiaircraft weapons since late last  year, months before President Obama approved plans to begin directly arming  them, according to U.S. officials and rebel commanders.

The covert U.S. training at bases in Jordan and Turkey, along with  Obama’s decision this month to supply arms and ammunition to the rebels, has  raised hope among the beleaguered Syrian opposition that Washington ultimately  will provide heavier weapons as well. So far, the rebels say they lack the  weapons they need to regain the offensive in the country’s bitter civil  war.

The tightly constrained U.S. effort reflects Obama’s continuing doubts  about being drawn into a conflict that has already killed more than 100,000  people and his administration’s fear that Islamic militants now leading the war  against President Bashar Assad could gain control of advanced U.S.  weaponry.

The training has involved fighters from the Free Syrian Army, a  loose confederation of rebel groups that the Obama administration has promised  to back with expanded military assistance, said a U.S. official, who discussed  the effort anonymously because he was not authorized to disclose details.

Yes that would be the same “Free Syrian Army” that is responsible  for executing this child’s parents.

There was never any line to be crossed. That was simply an excuse to follow an agenda that has long been in place. Assad may be a very bad man but  the Syrian Rebel forces are tied to Al Qaeda. What we might have here is two of  our enemies fighting each other.

Regardless of Assad’s Regime we know for sure that Al Qaeda is our  enemy.

So when our government aids a known enemy what do you call that?

That is treason. You cannot debate it. It is the exact definition  of treason. Anyone in the legislature who supports this is a traitor. Our  president and many of his cabinet members are traitors. You cannot describe it  in any other way. We did not watch 10,000 Americans die at the hands of terrorists to suddenly become their ally.

Enough is enough America. Put the remote down and let’s do  something about this.

Get loud and get in the face of your Representatives. We have to  stop this.

Let them kill each other. I don’t know what else to do.

I surely know that I do not want my tax dollars supporting barbaric Neanderthals who eat their enemy's heart, feed victims to dogs and kill parents in front of  precious children.

I understand that the other side might be just as bad.

We are obligated to support no one in Syria. We have enough problems at home that need to be addressed.

Either way, to support the enemy is treason. One way or another someone has to pay for that crime of treason.

This nonsense cannot continue. This administration spits in the  face of anyone who died in the battle against terrorism. Now they expect us to believe that Al Qaeda is the right side to be on? Anyone who remembers what  happened nearly twelve years ago knows that this is not the case.

Yes, I understand that not all Syrian rebels are Al Qaeda. But any  friend of Al Qaeda is no friend of ours.

We do not belong in Syria.

You should see the picture of the little girl blown up to its  original size. You can see every ounce of pain in her little eyes. You can feel the terror. And we are giving those monsters the full support of our tax money.

Don’t you find it the least bit hypocritical that our  Commander-in-Chief uses drones and allows the DHS to secure massive amounts of  hollow point bullets while blaming Assad for war crimes?

This has to stop and it has to stop now.

Read more at http://bonniebonnbonnfocus.weebly.com/toddler-forced-to-watch-execution-of-parents-while-chained-by-obama-backed-syrian-rebels.html#uUlXL9tMItFYC2eg.99

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 11:44:51 pm »
It makes me sick that my senator is helping cause this.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 04:37:19 pm »
It makes me sick that my senator is helping cause this.
I makes me sick that this administration is helping this cause!!!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 08:50:34 pm »
I makes me sick that this administration is helping this cause!!!

that, too.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 08:53:18 pm »
This makes me sick to think any human being could do this and that our government aided and abetted these so called humans. Animals treat their young better than members of the Islam faith. How any person can chain up a darling little girl or any child so they can watch the execution of their parents is barbaric. This is not a God believing religion they worship the devil.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 07:50:23 am »
Lord forgive me if I'm wrong but this photo looks staged to me.  Am I to believe the rebel army grabbed a dog chain  to tie up a 5 year old girl because nobody had any rope or tape?  Then they took a photo with a cheap Obama-phone and after looking at it they said "this is such good press it will help recruitment.  Send it to Assad."

Look at the way the chain is draped over the arms instead of securely fastening the waist and torso.  If I wanted to tie up a little girl I would tie the wrists above the head or behind the back.  This girl could have been told she couldn't play with her stuffed bunny because it got wet and needed to be dried.  It's too theatrical and not enough functional to be real.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:51:33 am by Once-Ler »

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 04:27:13 pm »
Lord forgive me if I'm wrong but this photo looks staged to me.  Am I to believe the rebel army grabbed a dog chain  to tie up a 5 year old girl because nobody had any rope or tape?  Then they took a photo with a cheap Obama-phone and after looking at it they said "this is such good press it will help recruitment.  Send it to Assad."

Look at the way the chain is draped over the arms instead of securely fastening the waist and torso.  If I wanted to tie up a little girl I would tie the wrists above the head or behind the back.  This girl could have been told she couldn't play with her stuffed bunny because it got wet and needed to be dried.  It's too theatrical and not enough functional to be real.

Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 04:54:24 pm »
Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.  :silly:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 08:16:56 pm »
Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.
I've had experience restraining my daughters and they wriggle.