Author Topic: Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While  (Read 1027 times)

Offline happyg

Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While
« on: September 19, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Toddler Forced To Watch Execution Of Parents While
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 07:44:51 PM »
It makes me sick that my senator is helping cause this.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:37:19 PM »
It makes me sick that my senator is helping cause this.
I makes me sick that this administration is helping this cause!!!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
I makes me sick that this administration is helping this cause!!!

that, too.

Offline raml

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 04:53:18 PM »
This makes me sick to think any human being could do this and that our government aided and abetted these so called humans. Animals treat their young better than members of the Islam faith. How any person can chain up a darling little girl or any child so they can watch the execution of their parents is barbaric. This is not a God believing religion they worship the devil.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 03:50:23 AM »
Lord forgive me if I'm wrong but this photo looks staged to me.  Am I to believe the rebel army grabbed a dog chain  to tie up a 5 year old girl because nobody had any rope or tape?  Then they took a photo with a cheap Obama-phone and after looking at it they said "this is such good press it will help recruitment.  Send it to Assad."

Look at the way the chain is draped over the arms instead of securely fastening the waist and torso.  If I wanted to tie up a little girl I would tie the wrists above the head or behind the back.  This girl could have been told she couldn't play with her stuffed bunny because it got wet and needed to be dried.  It's too theatrical and not enough functional to be real.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:51:33 AM by Once-Ler »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »
Lord forgive me if I'm wrong but this photo looks staged to me.  Am I to believe the rebel army grabbed a dog chain  to tie up a 5 year old girl because nobody had any rope or tape?  Then they took a photo with a cheap Obama-phone and after looking at it they said "this is such good press it will help recruitment.  Send it to Assad."

Look at the way the chain is draped over the arms instead of securely fastening the waist and torso.  If I wanted to tie up a little girl I would tie the wrists above the head or behind the back.  This girl could have been told she couldn't play with her stuffed bunny because it got wet and needed to be dried.  It's too theatrical and not enough functional to be real.

Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 12:54:24 PM »
Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.  :silly:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 04:16:56 PM »
Apparently someone has experience tying up little girls.
I've had experience restraining my daughters and they wriggle.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf