Author Topic: 'I want to be a leading man, like my dad - not some kid actor': Clint Eastwood's son Scott, 27, on making it on his own terms  (Read 1824 times)

Offline flowers

Scott Eastwood may be the 27-year-old son of Clint Eastwood, but growing up as a celebrity offspring apparently hasn't made him feel any more entitled.

In fact, the muscular blue-eyed aspiring actor says that if anything, his fortunate upbringing has made him appreciate living life to the full.

'As a director and an actor, my dad's motto is "Tell the truth,"' Scott says in the latest issue of Town & Country. 'The only way of doing that is having life experiences and being a storyteller.'

Dang he is better looking than his father!!!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Man, he looks a lot like his Dad at that age.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Few figures compare with the entirety of Clint Eastwood's career.

He's acted, directed, produced, written music.

And he mocked Obama, which was superb.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
hubba hubba.... :thud:

I've got bras older than him..... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Olivia

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
hubba hubba.... :thud:

I've got bras older than him..... :smokin:

LOL!   I was thinking the same thing.....but it was 'socks'.   Honest it was.     :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

Man, he looks a lot like his Dad at that age.

He certainly does.. .Dirty Harry came to mind yesterday when I saw the pic DC posted.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

Wow!   It's like I'm looking at Rowdy Yates himself!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

He certainly does.. .Dirty Harry came to mind yesterday when I saw the pic DC posted.
I tried to google a photo of his mom. I had no luck. Yes I tried the evil google.

Offline flowers

DC posted? which pic is that? is this article a dupe?

Online DCPatriot

No....mine was re:  "GET OFF MY LAWN!" 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:53:52 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Rapunzel

oops.. sorry I looked upthread again.. it is the picture you posted.  He looks like Dirty Harry.  Sorry about that.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776