Author Topic: Benghazi Dad Wishes Obama Hadn’t Slept Through the Murder of his Son  (Read 1386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/benghazi-dad-wishes-obama-hadnt-slept-through-the-murder-of-his-son/

Benghazi Dad Wishes Obama Hadn’t Slept Through the Murder of his Son
September 15, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield 9 Comments

Charles Woods is the father of Tyrone Woods, one of the Navy SEALS who disobeyed orders and heroically rushed to the rescue of the Benghazi mission personnel and was abandoned without support.

Under Bush, the media turned Cindy Sheehan into an icon. But none of the Benghazi family members can get airtime outside of FOX to discuss the sense of pain and abandonment that they feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gLazKfa7iM

When asked about Obama, Charles Woods, father of Ty Woods who was killed in Benghazi, said:

It’s a little late for that. I wish he had taken the time the night of September 11, not to go to bed, not to go prepare to collect money in Las Vegas, but I wish he had taken time then to watch more of the video of the live time ambush attack and that I wish that he had sent the troops that everybody knows were available to rescue those people…

In this case, there was no rescue attempt, no planes sent. In fact, Ty’s body was left on the tarmac for three hours and there wasn’t even an American plane sent to rescue or even take his body home.

They had to commandeer a Libyan plane and didn’t even know where they would be taken in order to remove his body from the tarmac. Is that the way to treat an American hero?

Woods had previously challenged Obama, asking him,

Your Honor, I respect your office as president. But if this attack on American citizens, on American soil, happened 2,000 miles away from Washington, D.C. — say in Los Angeles or in Seattle — would you have waited seven hours before you sent the first airplane? Would you have waited seven hours until the attack was over? Would you have waited a couple of days until you had all of the videos and all the information before you responded in a responsible military way?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Benghazi Dad Wishes Obama Hadn’t Slept Through the Murder of his Son
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:56:56 pm »
Benghazi Dad: “Ty’s Body Left On Tarmac For Three Hours”, No Rescue Sent, Obama To Vegas http://
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 02:25:26 pm »
It was on Fox?

As far as the vast majority of Americans are concerned, he didn't say it, it didn't happen. It's Faux News, don't you know?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 11:42:29 am »
Under Bush, the media turned Cindy Sheehan into an icon. But none of the Benghazi family members can get airtime outside of FOX to discuss the sense of pain and abandonment that they feel.

As far as the vast majority of Americans are concerned, he didn't say it, it didn't happen. It's Faux News, don't you know?

I think this is what irks me most about America today. Our real political enemy is the media–not the politician with the (D) after his name. If folks were not daily spoon-fed MSM liberal pablum our ideas would easily defeat the guys with the (D) after their name.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 12:30:44 pm »
OPapaDoc didn't exactly "sleep" through the murder of Tyrone Woods, although he was probably in a bed.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 12:35:17 pm »
"Your Honor, I respect your office as president. But if this attack on American citizens, on American soil, happened 2,000 miles away from Washington, D.C. — say in Los Angeles or in Seattle — would you have waited seven hours before you sent the first airplane? Would you have waited seven hours until the attack was over? Would you have waited a couple of days until you had all of the videos and all the information before you responded in a responsible military way?”

First of all, he doesn't deserve your respect. 
In his typical, nonchalant way, Obama handled this crisis like he's handled everything else in his life.  When he was a senator, he voted present, since he's been president I can't think of one concrete decision he's made that would actually help the American people.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 01:38:11 pm »
I think this is what irks me most about America today. Our real political enemy is the media–not the politician with the (D) after his name. If folks were not daily spoon-fed MSM liberal pablum our ideas would easily defeat the guys with the (D) after their name.

I completely agree. The people in the "news" business are our enemy. They are powerful, and merciless. The agenda is to reduce America to an afterthought in terms of world power.

I have a hate for them that I can't find the words to express.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 01:45:45 pm »
I completely agree. The people in the "news" business are our enemy. They are powerful, and merciless. The agenda is to reduce America to an afterthought in terms of world power.

I have a hate for them that I can't find the words to express.

I agree, and we should all start criticizing them at every opportunity!  Call them out, spread the word, etc.  They are not invincible and need to be exposed as detrimental to America.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 01:50:21 pm »
I agree, and we should all start criticizing them at every opportunity!  Call them out, spread the word, etc.  They are not invincible and need to be exposed as detrimental to America.

I do. But it's a delicate thing. Too much criticism, and people will write you off as a nut. Remember, low information American thinks they are getting the straight story from the MSM. Brent Bozell and the MRC site do a fine job of highlighting the media deception.

I was taught never wish ill on others. But in the case of the MSM, I fall short of that teaching.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 01:56:10 pm »
It actually wouldn't take much for the so-called mainstream media to become 'more objective'.

Start treating journalists like 'infidels' and start acting like crazed jihadists.

....... :shrug:    Did I just type that?       :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
OPapaDoc didn't exactly "sleep" through the murder of Tyrone Woods, although he was probably in a bed.

:whistle: :whistle: :nometalk:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776