Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 09:56:56 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
It was on Fox?

As far as the vast majority of Americans are concerned, he didn't say it, it didn't happen. It's Faux News, don't you know?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 07:42:29 AM »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 08:30:44 AM »
OPapaDoc didn't exactly "sleep" through the murder of Tyrone Woods, although he was probably in a bed.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Olivia

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 08:35:17 AM »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 09:38:11 AM »

Offline Olivia

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 09:45:45 AM »
I completely agree. The people in the "news" business are our enemy. They are powerful, and merciless. The agenda is to reduce America to an afterthought in terms of world power.

I have a hate for them that I can't find the words to express.

I agree, and we should all start criticizing them at every opportunity!  Call them out, spread the word, etc.  They are not invincible and need to be exposed as detrimental to America.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Relic

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 09:50:21 AM »
I agree, and we should all start criticizing them at every opportunity!  Call them out, spread the word, etc.  They are not invincible and need to be exposed as detrimental to America.

I do. But it's a delicate thing. Too much criticism, and people will write you off as a nut. Remember, low information American thinks they are getting the straight story from the MSM. Brent Bozell and the MRC site do a fine job of highlighting the media deception.

I was taught never wish ill on others. But in the case of the MSM, I fall short of that teaching.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 09:56:10 AM »
It actually wouldn't take much for the so-called mainstream media to become 'more objective'.

Start treating journalists like 'infidels' and start acting like crazed jihadists.

....... :shrug:    Did I just type that?       :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

I think the worst time to have a heart attack would be during a game of charades.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 05:44:52 PM »
OPapaDoc didn't exactly "sleep" through the murder of Tyrone Woods, although he was probably in a bed.

:whistle: :whistle: :nometalk:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf