Author Topic: Al Jazeera’s 'Journalists' Threaten Coptic Christians in Egypt to Withdraw Jizya reports  (Read 866 times)

famousdayandyear

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/09/terror-tv-al-jazeeras-journalists-threaten-coptic-christians-in-egypt-to-withdraw-jizya-reports.html

Sunday, September 15, 2013
Terror TV Al Jazeera’s 'Journalists' Threaten Coptic Christians in Egypt to Withdraw Jizya reports

Jizyah or jizya (جزْي) is the extra tax imposed on non-Muslims (Dhimmis) who live under Muslim rule according to the Qur'an and hadith.

The Muslim Brotherhood is going to the homes of Copts with Al Jazeera photographers:

forcing them to record interviews with them saying that they are safe in the village, and that what was published by the ‘pro-government media’ [about jizya collection] is not true.

Al Jazeera is a terrorist organization, and Egypt did well in shutting them down. Here in gullible America, Obama and his RINO lackey Senator John McCain are lauding the terror org. McCain is America's poster boy for Al Jazeera. Is it any wonder that he's Obama's chief propagandist for the jihadists in Syria?

Jihad murder mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki has praised Al Jazeera, and several years ago one of its most prominent reporters was arrested on terror charges. Al Jazeera also has for years been the recipient of numerous al-Qaida videos featuring Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and American traitor Adam Gadahn. Al Jazeera members have also provided material support for jihad terrorism. Tayseer Allouni, their correspondent in Afghanistan who interviewed Osama bin Laden following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, was sent to prison for being an agent of al-Qaida. Al Jazeera’s first managing director, Mohammed Jassem al-Ali, was exposed as an agent of the Saddam Hussein regime, and the channel promoted the bloody jihad against American forces in Iraq.

Al Jazeera has become more open about its work as a foreign policy instrument of Qatar, including the promotion of al-Qaida-linked terrorist groups in Syria.

Al Jazeera should be designated a terrorist organization like Al Manar (Hezb'aalah's television network. Instead it has come to America's airwaves. Call Chairman Rep. Michael McCaul and request that the House Homeland Security Committee convene hearings into the national security threat posed by Al Jazeera on American soil: 202-226-8417

"Brotherhood, Al Jazeera Threaten Christians to Repudiate Jizya Reports" Raymond Ibrahim September 13, 2013  (thanks to DC Clothesline)

Following news that the Muslim Brotherhood has revived the practice of collecting tribute from conquered “infidels”—that is, collecting jizya from Egypt’s Coptic Christians in the village of Dalga, first reported on this site—according to a new report published today by the popular Egyptian newspaper Youm7:

The Muslim Brotherhood is passing by the homes of the Copts in the village, accompanied by Al Jazeera photographers, forcing them to record interviews with them saying that they are safe in the village, and that what was published by the ‘pro-government media’ [about jizya collection] is not true.

The Brotherhood working hand-in-hand with Al Jazeera to disseminate falsehoods in their interest is, of course, nothing new.  Earlier, for example, Al Jazeera aired a video of a Brotherhood member supposedly killed by Egyptian security forces who, nonetheless, appeared to “come alive” right before the recording stopped.

Moreover, Fr. Ayoub, the priest of the local church in Dalga, confirmed that the situation is dangerous, that the Brotherhood is in charge of the village, and that the Copts are indeed being threatened with violence to pay jizya

Offline happyg

We won't get rid of the Muslim problem in the ME, until we get a handle on the Muslim probablem here. The same goes for every country who welcomes them with more than open arms.

Offline Olivia

If Time Warner starts carrying the Al Jazeera network and doesn't let us opt out of receiving it, I will switch to another provider, or none at all.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

If Time Warner starts carrying the Al Jazeera network and doesn't let us opt out of receiving it, I will switch to another provider, or none at all.

Me, too!

famousdayandyear

No cable at all for me.  Get all I need on the intertubes.