Author Topic: Contestant shows off tattoos at Miss America pageant  (Read 4691 times)

Offline happyg

Re: Contestant shows off tattoos at Miss America pageant
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 12:22:09 am »

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 12:46:12 am »
Do you realize that I do not own the company, just work for it, or did you just feel like being rude?  You're basically calling us the Taliban and I find that highly offensive.

We do not hire smokers due to the huge extra cost of health insurance.

I took this comment as your own, not having to do with any business: And I will not date a woman with a tattoo.  Nothing says slut like a tramp stamp.  If you want to parade yourself around and advertise how easy you are, be my guest.
Didn't mean to be rude but I found it a little strong and decided to test the limits. It was kind of smart ass and I apologize

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:09 am »
They'll probably look rather silly when they're 70, assuming they make it that far.

Everyone looks ridiculous when they continue to embrace in their old age the prerogatives of youth.  I see lots of 70-year old bald men with ponytails, and women that age who still smell of patuli oil.  Ugh!  And how many 40-year-olds are there out there who still wear their hats backwards?  Too many, I say. 

Offline happyg

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 02:32:34 am »
For some reason, this thread reminded me of Ahab the Arab: "There he saw Fatima laying on a Zebra skin rug
 Wearing rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
 And a bone in her nose ho, ho..."

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 05:30:27 am »
Everyone looks ridiculous when they continue to embrace in their old age the prerogatives of youth.  I see lots of 70-year old bald men with ponytails, and women that age who still smell of patuli oil.  Ugh!  And how many 40-year-olds are there out there who still wear their hats backwards?  Too many, I say.

Exactly so! A pony tail AND the earring. Who are they kidding? Nothing says old fart more than that.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 02:27:48 pm »
For some reason, this thread reminded me of Ahab the Arab: "There he saw Fatima laying on a Zebra skin rug
 Wearing rings on her fingers and bells on her toes
 And a bone in her nose ho, ho..."
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 04:17:03 am »

Patchouli stinks no matter how old or young the wearer; still, I agree that 70 y.o.s should have grown enough common sense to give the disgusting stench up.