Author Topic: September 10. A Victory?  (Read 870 times)

Offline mrclose

September 10. A Victory?
« on: September 11, 2013, 08:38:14 am »
Full of CR@P on some points.

Home Run on others!
(I am posting some Home runs) :beer:

A 'snippet' from Pravda "Oh My"

Diplomacy over deployment

This month was a huge victory for Russian diplomacy over the USA's deployment policies, rendering Vladimir Putin a prime candidate for the next Nobel Peace Prize, or as an alternative, to spare the Nobel Institution the trouble, maybe Barack Obama could do the decent thing and hand over his.

A victory for President Putin who played the game like a Grand Master of Chess while Obama, Cameron and Hollande crawled around the board like sniveling little pawns controlled by the lobbies which pull their strings.

The decision was a common-sense decision to step back from the brink of world war three after Moscow created a get-out card for Washington to save its face after President Nobel Peace Prize Obama painted himself into a corner through his total mishandling of the situation, supporting Islamist terrorists and then involving himself in a conflict he knows pitifully little about. He and his allies chose the wrong side.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/11-09-2013/125618-september_victory-0/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Oceander

Re: September 10. A Victory?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 06:11:38 pm »
Ouch.

Offline musiclady

Re: September 10. A Victory?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 11:47:17 pm »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.