Author Topic: Treason In Benghazi  (Read 831 times)

famousdayandyear

Treason In Benghazi
« on: September 11, 2013, 02:47:26 am »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Treason In Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 02:50:49 am »
I want to know exactly what they are covering up and why these men had to die and why they refuse to allow congress to speak to the survivors... and why Boehner is helping cover it up.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 02:56:41 am »
I want to know exactly what they are covering up and why these men had to die and why they refuse to allow congress to speak to the survivors... and why Boehner is helping cover it up.

A Select Committee would be a boon.   But with the intelligence agencies shutting everything up, and the Obama sycophants in charge, I can't see another option.  Wish Adm McRaven could take some action.  He's SpecOps Cdr

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 03:03:47 am »
A Select Committee would be a boon.   But with the intelligence agencies shutting everything up, and the Obama sycophants in charge, I can't see another option.  Wish Adm McRaven could take some action.  He's SpecOps Cdr

We will never get to the bottom of it without a select committee and why is Boehner blocking it?  It took a select committee to take down Nixon.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776