Author Topic: Cal Worthington Legendary Car Salesman DEAD AT 92  (Read 413 times)

Online flowers

Cal Worthington Legendary Car Salesman DEAD AT 92
« on: September 09, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »
\

Cal Worthington -- the legendary car dealer who became famous for his "Go see Cal" TV commercials has gone on to that great used car lot in the sky, TMZ has learned.

Worthington -- who had dealerships in Long Beach, CA, Anchorage, Alaska, Phoenix, Houston, Sacramento and other cities -- died Sunday at his ranch in California.

Worthington did commercials for decades, often sharing the screen with animals including his dog Spot. 

Cal and his dog Spot. Oh boy do I remember those commercials.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
Re: Cal Worthington Legendary Car Salesman DEAD AT 92
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 03:52:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk</a>
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

The enemy of my enemies may not be my friend, but it's still fun watching him make my enemies squirm.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 04:05:15 PM »
Remember his commercials well..
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
Remember his commercials well..

Me too, but I didn’t realize his dealerships were so wide spread. I remember him well on Seattle TV stations so naturally thought he was local. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 03:18:54 PM »
Me too, but I didn’t realize his dealerships were so wide spread. I remember him well on Seattle TV stations so naturally thought he was local.

When we moved to AZ I was shocked to see he had dealerships down here, too...
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf