Author Topic: China Warships Dock in Syria  (Read 832 times)

Offline libertybele

China Warships Dock in Syria
« on: September 27, 2015, 01:21:14 pm »
Looks like WWIII is just beginning.  "This is not good folks, not good at all" is an understatement.

BREAKING – SHOCK: Report Claims China Warships Dock in Syria to Support Russia’s Alliance With Assad

There is absolutely zero question Russia is positioning for proxy war with the United States. In fact, many current events indicate Russia is already at war with U.S. interests.

Take Ukraine, for instance. The U.S. wanted Ukraine aligned with NATO while Russia pushed against. The result was civil war with Russia invading Eastern Ukraine and U.S. backing forces pushing from the west.

Now Russia is moving war planes and military infrastructure into Syria to support Assad. Russia is also reportedly working with Iranian interests in preparation to confront ISIS alongside Assad. This in and of itself is incredibly dangerous. This means Iran and Russia will be fighting for Assad while the U.S. fights against him.

But it may be getting worse. Much worse.

A new report claims a Chinese aircraft carrier docked in a Syrian port while a Chinese guided missile cruiser anchored not far away. The report implies China could be preparing to join Russia and Iran in Syria.

As US President Barack Obama welcomed Chinese President Xi Jinping to the White House on Friday, Sept. 25, and spoke of the friendship between the two countries, the Chinese aircraft carrier Liaoning-CV-16 docked at the Syrian port of Tartus, accompanied by a guided missile cruiser. This is revealed exclusively byDEBKAfile.

Beijing is not finding it hard to dance at two weddings, wooing the US for better relations, while at the same time backing Russia in its military intervention in Syria. Coupled with the warm smiles and handshakes exchanged at the lavish reception on the White House lawn, Beijing was clearly bent on showing muscle – not just in the South China Sea, but by allying itself with the Russian-Iranian political and military buildup in support of Syrian President Bashar Assad and his regime.
    DEBKAfile’s military sources report that the Chinese aircraft carrier passed through the Suez Canal on Sept. 22, one day after the summit in Moscow between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.

When they talked, Putin made no mention of the Chinese warship entering the eastern Mediterranean or its destination. Its arrival has upended the entire strategic situation surrounding the Syrian conflict, adding a new global dimension to Moscow and Tehran’s military support for Assad.

This is not good, folks. Not good at all.

http://libertynews.com/2015/09/breaking-shock-report-claims-china-warships-dock-in-syria-to-support-russias-alliance-with-assad/
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 01:24:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: China Warships Dock in Syria
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 01:53:26 pm »
I wonder what a map of the Middle East will look like 12 months from now.   **nononono*

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 01:56:40 pm »
I wonder what a map of the Middle East will look like 12 months from now.   **nononono*

Probably like this.

"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 02:18:43 pm »
No change in Iraq or Syria?

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 02:22:50 pm »
No change in Iraq or Syria?

I doubt borders will change within 12 months.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 02:33:02 pm »
However, Iraq will be an alliance with Iran, Syria, and Russia..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 04:48:31 pm »
Bump for interest.