Author Topic:  (Read 673 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: September 07, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:07:55 PM »
 :thumbsup:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:09:26 PM »
:thumbsup:

Of course this is providing we even HAVE a country left by next summer.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 09:17:15 PM »
You do bring up an important point: Of course this is providing we even HAVE a country left by next summer.

Did you ever watch The Glades? I kinda liked it though at various times either the lead detective (Jim Longworth) or his main squeeze (Callie Cargill) both annoyed me (his attitude, her voice). Still, it had some engaging mysteries which I enjoyed. 
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 05:59:25 PM »
You do bring up an important point: Of course this is providing we even HAVE a country left by next summer.

Did you ever watch The Glades? I kinda liked it though at various times either the lead detective (Jim Longworth) or his main squeeze (Callie Cargill) both annoyed me (his attitude, her voice). Still, it had some engaging mysteries which I enjoyed.

No, I didn't get into The Glades.  Heck I still have the entire last season of Dallis on my DVR and have not watched it yet.........   :beer:

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 06:02:11 PM »
I'll have to do the Longmire series when I get done with Breaking Bad.  Available for streaming via Netflix.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf