Author Topic: Rodman has harsh words for Obama, great ones for Kim Jong Un  (Read 810 times)

Offline Olivia

Rodman has harsh words for Obama, great ones for Kim Jong Un
« on: September 07, 2013, 09:37:39 pm »
Retired NBA star Dennis Rodman left North Korea Saturday, professing his affection for autocratic leader Kim Jong Un and angrily rejecting calls to lobby for the release of imprisoned American citizen Kenneth Bae.

Despite earlier calling on Kim to set Bae free, Rodman said the Christian missionary's fate was none of his business.

"Guess what? That's not my job to ask about Kenneth Bae," Rodman told reporters upon arrival at the airport in China's capital, Beijing.

"Ask (President Barack) Obama about that. ... Ask Hillary Clinton. ... Ask those [expletive]." a visibly agitated Rodman shouted, referencing the former secretary of state.
------
The NBA Hall of Famer and five-time championship winner said the two had formed a close bond over the course of his two visits to the isolated communist dictatorship.

He's my friend for life. I don't care what you guys think about him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57601828/rodman-has-harsh-words-for-obama-great-ones-for-kim-jong-un/

What a disgusting and vile piece of excrement!   There are no words to describe this loathsome creature! 

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Cincinnatus

Re: Rodman has harsh words for Obama, great ones for Kim Jong Un
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 09:40:55 pm »
What a disgusting and vile piece of excrement!   There are no words to describe this loathsome creature! 

Which? Rodman or Kim Jong Un?
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 12:12:06 pm »

Which? Rodman or Kim Jong Un?
I thought we were talking about Clinton and Obama! Oh well, if the shoe fits:  all four of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 12:59:40 pm »

I thought we were talking about Clinton and Obama! Oh well, if the shoe fits:  all four of them.

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim