Author Topic: Obama Greets Putin with 'Historic Death Stare' at G-20 Summit  (Read 6756 times)

Oceander

Re: Obama Greets Putin with 'Historic Death Stare' at G-20 Summit
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 03:29:14 am »
I said it above, but I'll say it again.  With McCain, there would have been pro-American advisors.  With McCain there would have been (at least some level of) patriotism.

We may have been 'screwed' if he were elected, but America wouldn't have been completely destroyed, morally, militarily, and in the realm of national security and national reputation.

There is no politician alive who would have been as bad as Barack Obama is.

I would tend to agree.  McCain would have been a poor president; Obama is a disastrous president.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 03:42:07 am »
As president, McCain would certainly have let down the right wing of his party.

And yes, Ocean, Obama has been disastrous on so many fronts. The guy hasn't done one thing right since he first misrepresented himself to get into office and then stole his second term.

Oceander

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2013, 04:09:22 am »
As president, McCain would certainly have let down the right wing of his party.

And yes, Ocean, Obama has been disastrous on so many fronts. The guy hasn't done one thing right since he first misrepresented himself to get into office and then stole his second term.

Well, all is not lost; at least he's provided plenty of financial support to the golf courses of the nation!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2013, 01:23:06 pm »
I would tend to agree.  McCain would have been a poor president; Obama is a disastrous president.

Exactly.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.