Author Topic: Wal-Mart mocks union walk-outs  (Read 548 times)

Offline Olivia

Wal-Mart mocks union walk-outs
« on: September 07, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online kevindavis

Re: Wal-Mart mocks union walk-outs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 08:39:50 AM »
To Clear things up...

Mueller has been one of the most respected individuals on the planet over the last 20 years.

Mueller is a Republican

Mueller was appointed by Republicans

Mueller doesn't determine if someone is guilty, The Judge and Jury do!

Get it!!!!

“You can go to live in France, but you can't become a Frenchman. You can go to live in Germany, but you can't become a German... But anyone, from any corner of the world, can come to live in the United States and become an American.”

- Ronald Reagan

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 10:47:14 PM »
I think so.. It is not about the workers.. It is about the union bosses getting the money from the workers.

I was in several unions during my working days, and everyone of them charged at least 2 hours wages per month, sometimes more. That's a lot of money for unions, but also a lot of money for some people.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 08:37:51 AM »
I once worked on a college campus for a giant institutional food service company where some of the cooks were SEIU members. The only benefit they ever got for their union dues was two 15-minute breaks per day. Their wages (not much above minimum wage) were no higher than if they'd not been union members, and they still had to pay a large chunk to the union bosses as dues.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf