Author Topic: Obama hints he may abandon Syria strike  (Read 382 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Obama hints he may abandon Syria strike
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:02:53 PM »
President Barack Obama hinted Friday that he might not strike Syria if Congress rejects his authorization request.

“I’m not itching for military action… and if there are good ideas that are worth pursuing, then I’m going to be open to them,” he told one reporter who asked if he was seeking alternatives to a missile strike.

“Are we on a fast track to military action as soon as Congress renders its judgment one way or the other?” the reporter asked Obama, during his morning press conference in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Read more:

Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
Re: Obama hints he may abandon Syria strike
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 10:29:07 PM »
Too bad most Americans are too stupefied to read between the lines.  That statement is Obama's surrender, his capitulation to republicans, and indeed, the rest of the world.
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo