Author Topic: Footage of Syrian Chem attack victims Fabricated in Advance  (Read 878 times)

Offline happyg

Footage of Syrian Chem attack victims Fabricated in Advance
« on: September 06, 2013, 10:32:14 pm »

There is proof the footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated, Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT. She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN.

Mother Agnes, a catholic nun, who has been living in Syria for 20 years and has been reporting actively on what has been going on in the war-ravaged country, says she carefully studied the video featuring allegedly victims of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian village of Guta in August and now questions its authenticity.

In her interview with European Media, Mother Agnes doubts so much footage could have been taken in so little time, and asks where parents of the supposedly dead children are. She promises to send her report to the UN.

The nun is indignant with the world media for apparently turning a blind eye to the Latakia massacre by rebel extremists, which left 500 civilians including women and children dead.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry has called on the international community to pay attention to revelations made by Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib. 

Mother Agnes: I have carefully studied the footage, and I will present a written analysis on it a bit later. I maintain that the whole affair was a frame-up. It had been staged and prepared in advance with the goal of framing the Syrian government as the perpetrator.

The key evidence is that Reuters made these files public at 6.05 in the morning. The chemical attack is said to have been launched between 3 and 5 o’clock in the morning in Guta. How is it even possible to collect a dozen different pieces of footage, get more than 200 kids and 300 young people together in one place, give them first aid and interview them on camera, and all that in less than three hours? Is that realistic at all? As someone who works in the news industry, you know how long all of it would take.

The bodies of children and teenagers we see in that footage – who were they? What happened to them? Were they killed for real? And how could that happen ahead of the gas attack? Or, if they were not killed, where did they come from? Where are their parents? How come we don’t see any female bodies among all those supposedly dead children?

I am not saying that no chemical agent was used in the area – it certainly was. But I insist that the footage that is now being peddled as evidence had been fabricated in advance. I have studied it meticulously, and I will submit my report to the UN Human Rights Commission based in Geneva.

Separate from this, over two weeks ago the Russians asked how is it possible for Western Media to report on a chemical attack before the actual attack took place!?  This is reminiscent of 2001 when the same media reported Building 7 in NY City has collapsed 20 minutes before it did!

Doctors Without Borders who operate in Syria have also confirmed that the number of victims as a result of the chemical attack was drastically lower than the numbers reported by Obama (1440).

DWB also have reported on numerous massacres by Al Qaeda affiliated groups over the Christian and Alawite population, specifically in the Latakia region. Over 300 people were killed. This information was ignored by the US mainstream media and the western media as a whole.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/23895/53/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Footage of Syrian Chem attack victims Fabricated in Advance
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 10:39:16 pm »
God Bless her and keep her safe.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 10:51:37 pm »
She promises to send her report to the UN.
I fear she won't live long enough to do so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 12:00:39 am »
She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN.

Oh yeah, now there's a trustworthy bunch...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan