Author Topic: Jim's Corner, 9/6/13  (Read 419 times)

Offline flowers

Jim's Corner, 9/6/13
« on: September 06, 2013, 03:30:17 PM »

Offline happyg

Re: Jim's Corner, 9/6/13
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »
It is likely President Obama would rather not get involved in the Syrian conflict, but he let his mouth back him into a corner and now thinks he can save face by firing cruise missiles in Syria.

His intention is to find a way to transfer the blame to the republican party. He originally said he would go it alone if he didn't have congressional authority. Now, he is saying the opposite. It's hard telling what he will do because, little the typical Muslim, he changes his mind every day, sometimes in the same day.

Offline flowers

Re: Jim's Corner, 9/6/13
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »
His intention is to find a way to transfer the blame to the republican party. He originally said he would go it alone if he didn't have congressional authority. Now, he is saying the opposite. It's hard telling what he will do because, little the typical Muslim, he changes his mind every day, sometimes in the same day.
When he changed his mind and said he wanted congress to vote on it I knew he again had the best of both worlds. He can now blame them (which I agree with you it is always the plan for anything)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf