Author Topic: Special Ops Veterans: Boehner Legacy Tied to Benghazi  (Read 744 times)

Offline happyg

Special Ops Veterans: Boehner Legacy Tied to Benghazi
« on: September 06, 2013, 02:55:36 PM »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Special Ops Veterans: Boehner Legacy Tied to Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 02:58:34 PM »
On the other hand, Ward said should Boehner not form the Select Committee, "historians will forever debate whether he was simply the weakest Speaker of the House in history or whether he was complicit in the Benghazi Massacre cover up."

Obviously, he is complicit.

Why anyone would 'forever debate' that only shows the effectiveness of the 'stupidity' meme.

Somebody's stupid alright, but it ain't Boehner...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 03:22:48 PM »
Does anybody remember Benghazi anymore?  I'd be very surprised if they do.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 03:24:47 PM »
Does anybody remember Benghazi anymore?  I'd be very surprised if they do.

I told you guys that, as long as Bambi went along with the program to attack Syria and then Iran, his scandals would fade...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2013, 03:49:29 PM »
The attention span of the American public is fickle and fleeting.  Of course, we're back to "who is Ben Ghazi"?  I believe the Benghazi scandal is directly related to what Obama is doing in Syria.  Benghazi is the issue that could put a lot of people away for a long time, if the truth would ever come out. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2013, 04:00:31 PM »
The attention span of the American public is fickle and fleeting.  Of course, we're back to "who is Ben Ghazi"?  I believe the Benghazi scandal is directly related to what Obama is doing in Syria.  Benghazi is the issue that could put a lot of people away for a long time, if the truth would ever come out.

And we all know that the news media is driven by the attention span of the American public and not the other way around...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 04:03:39 PM »

Of course Syria is about Benghazi......... and Boehner is complicit in the coverup....the Syria debacle has the added benefit of no one discussing any of the scandals they should be talking about each day.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf