Author Topic: RUSH LIMBAUGH LETS LOOSE ON OBAMA OVER THIS ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ STATEMENT  (Read 902 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/05/rush-limbaugh-says-this-obama-flip-flop-is-so-bad-its-psychopathic/

RUSH LIMBAUGH LETS LOOSE ON OBAMA OVER THIS ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ STATEMENT
Sep. 5, 2013 4:29pm Jason Howerton

Earlier this week, President Barack Obama reframed his “red line” rhetoric in regards to Syria and the use of chemical weapons, saying it was the “world,” not him, that “set a red line.”

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Thursday expressed his disbelief at the claim, which he called “psychopathic.” According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, “psychopathic” is defined as: “of, relating to, or characterized by psychopathy or antisocial personality disorder.”

Limbaugh is not alone in his confusion over the statement.

Obama last year clearly stated that Syria would cross a “red line” that would “change my equation” if he used chemical weapons on his own people.

“This is some ‘pathic’ – psychopathic,” Limbaugh said. “He drew the red line, then he said he didn’t, then he said his credibility [isn't] on the line, it’s Congress’ fault because they’re the ones who passed a resolution decades ago against the use of chemical weapons. So yeah, it’s the Republicans fault.”

The conservative radio host went on to say that President Obama’s handling of Syria and the so-called “red line” is “dangerous” and “not cool.”

“It’s not brilliant politics, it’s not Obama cleverly outwitting his opponents,” he added. “He’s president of the United States, he’s not up to it. He doesn’t want the job. He doesn’t want the responsibility, not with something like this. He’ll be glad to raise your taxes and control your life with health care — he doesn’t want all this. It’s too messy.”

Listen to the segment via the Daily Rushbo below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSaNlIN3cvk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: RUSH LIMBAUGH LETS LOOSE ON OBAMA OVER THIS ‘PSYCHOPATHIC’ STATEMENT
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »
Rush must be reading my mind, those were the EXACT words I said to my husband last night.  Obama IS a psychopath!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 11:09:34 pm »
He's wrong that Obama isn't relishing being a major player in forming a 'new' Middle East.

WRONG!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:31 am »
Obama is making Jimmy Carter - even Jimmy Carter's brother Billy - look like a Solomon on foreign affairs by comparison.