Author Topic: Brit Soldier Became Transgendered Woman & Muslim – Now Married  (Read 1384 times)

Offline happyg

Brit Soldier Became Transgendered Woman & Muslim – Now Married
« on: September 05, 2013, 07:20:53 pm »
Talk about mixed up. Not only did this guy reject his gender, he also rejected modernity and the west and became a Muslim. Now, he… er, she… is claiming to have gotten married to another Muslim.

(See also: How A Nice Catholic Girl in Michigan Became A Middle Eastern Sex Slave)

The former British soldier, now going by the name Lucy Vallender, claims “she” is being “true to herself” after the sex change operation and the conversion to Islam. But Vallender is also reporting she got married to a Muslim man she “met” online.

I am sure this guy is a bit upset, though, because the DailyMail reports that Vallender is claiming she somehow forget to mention she was once a man before they got married.

Oopsie.

Lucy says that when she was a he and a soldier for the Queen–that takes on new meaning now, doesn’t it?–she tried to do all the “macho” things that other men did.

“I tried to do macho things you know to stop how I was thinking, but it didn’t work because I was trying to be someone I wasn’t,” Vallender told the British media.

Vallender converted to Islam because she is foolish enough to think it is a “religion of peace.”

But now this goof is complaining because the Muslim community she tried to become a member of is ostracizing her in a series of ways.

They won’t let her worship with the women and the men don’t want to associate with her, either.

Imagine that, eh? The religion that hangs gay men by the neck until they are dead is squeamish about a guy that had a sex change wanting to join them. I know, whodda seen that coming!?

Apparently not Vallender.

“I hope people will change their attitudes and other people like me will realize they are free to just be themselves,” she naively said.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/09/23908-brit-soldier-became-transgendered-woman-muslim-now-married/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Brit Soldier Became Transgendered Woman & Muslim – Now Married
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 07:32:50 pm »
Has his husband ever actually looked at his face? It's still a man, baby.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 07:35:40 pm »

It depends on what her/his husband looks like. I picture her married to a Muslim homosexual, and this is her/his way of hiding it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 07:45:57 pm »
I picture her married to a Muslim homosexual, and this is her/his way of hiding it.
Could be.   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »
Could be.   :pondering:

Even as a male homosexual couple, this person is downright homely!

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 09:26:20 pm »
Even as a male homosexual couple, this person is downright homely!

Reminds me of a line from one of my favorite movies:  "Forgive me, Miss Twain.  But as a man, you are barely passable.  As a woman...you are a dog."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 09:27:01 pm by Puss-N-Boots »
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 09:29:43 pm »
He/she had better watch out!  Angry Muslims settle their arguments by cutting off your head and feeding it to the dogs.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2013, 01:11:08 am »

He/she/it should be wearing a burka.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 01:13:17 am »
Sad and bizarre.