Author Topic: Reports: G-20 seating chart altered  (Read 1213 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reports: G-20 seating chart altered
« on: September 05, 2013, 03:44:08 pm »
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=94BE9377-9897-417B-A0F4-AC203F0C5D92

Reports: G-20 seating chart altered
By: Tal Kopan
September 5, 2013 07:51 AM EDT

Those eager for a potentially awkward photo op of President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin sitting next to each other at the G-20 summit might be disappointed: The seating chart is putting more distance between the two leaders than previously expected.

Seating at the summit is alphabetical, but the planners for the event have reportedly changed which alphabet they are using to make the chart, Voice of America and The Guardian reported. In the Cyrillic alphabet, which is used in Russian, Russia and the United States would have been separated only by Saudi Arabia, but in the Latin alphabet, used in English, the two nations are separated by five others.

Putin’s spokesman confirmed to a Russian newspaper the English alphabet would be used, according to the reports.

On Thursday, as Obama arrived in Russia for the summit, White House advisers confirmed to the media that there are still no plans for one-on-one meetings between Putin and Obama, though there would be interactions on the sidelines.

Asked about the seating arrangements, the White House referred POLITICO to the Russian government as the organizer of the meetings.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Reports: G-20 seating chart altered
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 04:02:14 pm »
Obama screwing around with Putin is like the high school drop out punk trying to embarrass the school quarterback. Putin will crush Obama in a publicity fight for respect and authority, and Obama will wind up more isolated and outcast than ever. We see that even now with Putin's increasing popularity within the U.S. and the world.

Obama has no idea of the consequences he is bringing upon himself with this childish behavior. Putin will squash Obama like a bug in the end.

I can see nations all over the world double thinking their affiliations. Who would you want to have your back? Obama or Putin? Or to put it another way, would you rather work for a childish, egotistical narcissist or an adult whom you respect?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 05:17:01 pm »
Who said we'll become the "air force for al Qaeda?" This would be the ally of the USA, under Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zSBKq4BxNU&bpctr=1378403035
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 05:40:02 pm »
Who said we'll become the "air force for al Qaeda?" This would be the ally of the USA, under Obama.

My God, what a horrible world we live in.
Things like this test my faith.

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 06:21:04 pm »
My God, what a horrible world we live in.
Things like this test my faith.

So sad! Imagine those people getting at our children? I was amazed how brave these boys were. They accepted what was happening to them. Too many times, kids can't be just kids.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:38:10 pm »

Obama has no idea of the consequences he is bringing upon himself with this childish behavior. Putin will squash Obama like a bug in the end.

You very correct.

new gadsen8888 

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:15 pm »
Actually this rearrangement of the seating sounds like a very good idea. If they had set next to one another I can just see Putin biatch slapping Obama who would then break down in tears and cry for his Reggie.

It could have proved highly embarrassing.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams