Author Topic: Limbaugh: GOP ‘Frozen’ By ‘Paralyzing’ Accusations of Racism Towards Obama  (Read 815 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-gop-frozen-by-paralyzing-accusations-of-racism-towards-obama/

Limbaugh: GOP ‘Frozen’ By ‘Paralyzing’ Accusations of Racism Towards Obama
by Noah Rothman | 4:51 pm, September 4th, 2013

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said on his program on Wednesday that he believes the Republican Party will operate in an entirely different fashion if the next Democratic presidential nominee is not an African-American. He said that the Republican Party is “frozen” in fear of being accused of being racist and is not effectively opposing President Barack Obama as a result of that fear.

“By every measure available to us, polling data, everything but election returns,” Limbaugh began, “the American people oppose what is happening.”

“The party that’s supposed to represent us is afraid to,” he continued. “They are more inclined to either be quiet or to give the appearance of, not opposing Obama — because they’re scared to do it, for some reason. And I think one of the primary reasons or explanations for that is race. I just think it’s paralyzing.”

“I think the accusation of racism and serious criticism will be rejected because it’s said to be racist,” Limbaugh continued. “I really do think it has them befuddled.”

“We haven’t lost the people yet,” he added.

“If the next Democrat presidential candidate is not African-American, it’s going to change everything about the way the Republican Party operates,” Limbaugh said. “I think the Republican Party is frozen.”

He said that, once Democrats cannot accuse the president’s opponents of being racist, it will free the GOP to be more strident in their opposition to Democratic policies.

Listen to the clip below via The Rush Limbaugh Show:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Don worry.  Next cycle they'll be 'frozen' and 'paralyzed' cause she's a woman...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:30:29 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Paralyzed just like Hitler paralyzed Germans with the word JEW. :smokin: