Author Topic: Report: Al-Qaeda Linked Terrorists In Syria Force 24 Passengers Off A Bus And Behead 24 Them, Including A Mother And Baby  (Read 644 times)

Offline happyg

Those savages kill just because someone was born. They think dogs are filthy, yet they eat them.  Besides, dogs are a helluva lot more humane than these monsters.

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...and this is the side Obama is choosing to take with 'his military' (as he put it).

Offline xfreeper

Yes. Exactly. These are the savages zero is lobbying to support with his military....along with mclame
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:42:37 PM by xfreeper »

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yes. Exactly. These are the savages zero is lobbying to support with his military....along with mclame

I have been wondering if some sort of 'surrender' was reached on Obama's part with AQ? In no uncertain terms, he has helped hand over Egypt and Libya to them and now Syria. All three of those countries had, for the area, more secular governments and he helped hand them over to religious radicals. Is it ideological, ignorance, idiocracy, or surrender?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:49:35 PM by AbaraXas »

Offline raml

Valerie Jarrett runs Obama and she is Iranian. I really believe it is not ignorance on Obama's part. Obama is not American not in the least and is a Muslim and has family ties to Muslim brotherhood. I think his plan is going exactly as he and Valerie planned it. It is the American people that are ignorant and not watching what this madman and his Muslim buddies are doing to this country. We have been pretty much sold down the river this country I doubt is going to survive the wreckage.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf