Author Topic: Breaking news: Rebels admit gas attack result of mishandling chemical weapons  (Read 588 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Rapunzel

Interesting indeed. James Rosen was on Greta at the start of her program tonight and said this report Kerry gave this morning was based on our own assessment, not the UN inspectors' assessment and, in his opinion, there was something VERY off about the report and what it said and he questioned how on earth we could use it as an excuse to send our men into war. :th_10444:

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
What kind of person gives someone chemical weapons and doesn't tell them? As a result of the Saudis giving the rebels chemical weapons hundreds of innocent people died. Not mention the fact that evil men here in the U.S. and elsewhere are trying to draw us into a war we have no business being involved in.

The second may in fact explain the first.  If the Saudis are giving chemical weapons to the rebels, it's fairly certain that the Obama (mal)administration is aware of this; consequently, since Obama has been so insistent that it was Assad who used the weapons - despite the comparative lack of evidence - when he very likely knew better, it's possible - i.e., not in tinfoil territory any longer - that Obama acquiesced in the Saudis providing the rebels chemical weapons because of the opportunity that would yield giving Obama an excuse to start a war with Syria.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
I wrote very early on in this misadventure that I'd like to know this whole "chemical weapons" scenario wasn't cooked up by our own CIA, but like everyone else -- including congress, it seems -- I am in the dark.  So, I can't dismiss the possibility.  It does seem odd that OPapaDoc thinks he must go NOW, even before the UN test is complete.  Why is that?

I don't know what to believe, frankly.  But I suspect that if the facts of this matter ever see the light of day, there will be an open and shut case for impeachment.  Meanwhile, the man will never be impeached, and we all know why.  The past 5 years have been like a very, very bad dream.  It's sad that the American people have now become so accustomed to his monumental incompetence, they now seem to accept it.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Rapunzel

For the last year it was said the entire Benghazi thing was us running something (weapons or more) from Libya via Turkey into Syria...  note how totally silent Edowan is being right now and he is Obama's bestest 034 034 034 in the Middle East.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf