Author Topic: Woman Attacked By Wild Pack of Javelina  (Read 757 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Woman Attacked By Wild Pack of Javelina
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:22:24 pm »
TUSCON (KGUN9-TV) - According to the Arizona Game and Fish Department, an elderly woman was injured Wednesday morning after being attacked by three wild javelina while she walking her dog in a residential neighborhood.

It's not so much the story itself that caught my attention but the following statement:
According to a spokesperson for the AGFD, the 64-year-old woman...

Elderly? 64? Ow, that hurt!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/30/Woman-Attacked-By-Wild-Pack-of-Javelina
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Woman Attacked By Wild Pack of Javelina
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 11:57:48 pm »
If I lived in an area where wild hogs were common, and especially in a state with open carry, I'd be wearing a .357, .44 magnum, or maybe a .460 S&W pistol.  They'll drop even a hog with one shot.

Or better yet, get a .458 SOCOM rifle and have some real fun.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton