Author Topic: Plastic Surgeon Sculpts Woman Into His Perfect Wife  (Read 730 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Plastic Surgeon Sculpts Woman Into His Perfect Wife
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:31:11 am »
Ok, first off this is a video report. What I am soliciting most of is the feeling of the women on here about this story. No prob? The doc AND his wife are shallow people interested only in her physical appearance? Good idea and you wish you could do it, or something like it? Spooky, one step short of Stepford Wives?

Guys may comment, too, of course.

http://www.charter.net/tv/3/player/vendor/Newsy/player/fiveminute/asset/newsy-plastic_surgeon_sculpts_woman_into_his_p-gnrc
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Sculpts Woman Into His Perfect Wife
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:39:22 am »
Well I did try and talk my orthopedic DR into doing a little lipo when he replaced my hip.....but it was a no go...lol.....he actually thought I was serious when I brought it up....hehehe

I have never been vain enough to have anything done but after reaching a certain age I wouldn't mind if a few wrinkles disappeared..but I will never undergo another surgery of any kind if I can help it..... :thud:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 01:43:53 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:58:28 am »
I have only regretted that I never had my chin lipoed.... even for someone who has spent so many years boating in Arizona I have always been really diligent about staying out of the direct sun and not getting burned, as well as liberally using moisturizer so I don't have a lot of wrinkles (yet), but even when I weighed 112 pounds I had a double chin and I wish I'd had surgery to correct it......  otherwise, no thanks... I have known a few people who had tummy tucks - while tempting, I remember the pain from my hysterectomy and not anxious for any abdominal incisions ~LOL~..  BTW everyone I know who had the lifestyle lift wasted their money - and people I see who have been overly plastic surgeried (like Kenny Rogers, Bruce Jenner, etc.,) all look like freaks...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 12:58:51 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 01:05:39 am »
There are people who do much, much weirder things with themselves; garden variety S&M couples would seem to me to be weirder than this.