Author Topic: Clint Eastwood separates from his second wife Dina after 17 years of marriage... as it's revealed that couple 'have lived apart for over a year'  (Read 1342 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2406060/Clint-Eastwood-separates-second-wife-Dina-17-years-marriage.html

Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood has separated from his second wife Dina after 17 years of marriage.

The 48-year-old former TV news reporter confirmed the split to Us Weekly on Thursday.

Dina revealed that she and the 83-year-old Dirty Harry star have been living apart for some time.

Wow I remember when they got married...

Offline Rapunzel

After watching her TV show last year this doesn't surprise me, even her daughter was embarrassed by her much of the time.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

After watching her TV show last year this doesn't surprise me, even her daughter was embarrassed by her much of the time.
Yep! I was so disapointed when I watched that show. I only watched it once. Even that was too much!!!!

:th_10444:

Oceander

Well, he's certainly in good shape; however, I'm going to guess that she wasn't exactly in the same grade as he during school.

Offline Rapunzel

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

After watching Mrs. Eastwood and Company I suspect they stayed married for his daughter Franchesca and their daughter who is now 16... Dina is very immature for her age and he was clearly embarrassed the few times he showed up on her program.