Author Topic: Miley Cyrus Grabs Crotch Anew for Promotional Photos  (Read 6157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Miley Cyrus Grabs Crotch Anew for Promotional Photos
« on: August 29, 2013, 09:21:45 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/08/29/cyrus-crotch-grab-antics

by Christian Toto 29 Aug 2013, 12:54 PM PDT

Miley Cyrus isn't done grabbing her crotch in public, and this time she has the full support of her record label.

RCA's promotional photographs for Cyrus's upcoming album, Bangerz, feature more raunchy poses from the young singer, reminiscent of her hyper-sexualized performance on Sunday's Video Music Awards telecast.

The 20-year-old, who has taken to copying Madonna and Rihanna's favoured crotch grabbing move, tries her hand at it again in one shot, where she makes the lewd gesture in a pair of  PVC black and white checked trousers and a white crop top, in front of a neon Bangerz sign.

Cyrus exposes part of her behind in another photograph and flashes her thong underwear in another.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Miley Cyrus Grabs Crotch Anew for Promotional Photos
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:24:50 pm »
She's beginning to look more and more like Justin Bieber

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »
She's a vulgar disgusting little brat!   
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 09:44:46 pm »
Maybe she's got cooties and just cannot stop scratching.

8888spinning cat
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 09:55:47 pm »
Don't know if you guys can handle this but, the checkerboard pants are significant as was the striped outfit worn by Robin Thicke in the VMA 'performance'.  Once you become aware of it, you will notice it much more often in your 'programming'.

She's giving off MK-Ultra and Monarch programming signals right and left as have Madonna, Britney, Amy Winehouse, etc, etc, etc.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:56:07 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 10:27:30 pm »
"She's giving off MK-Ultra and Monarch programming signals right and left as have Madonna, Britney, Amy Winehouse, etc, etc, etc."

At the risk of sounding hopelessly culturally obtuse, what is MK- Ultra and Monarch programming?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 10:28:39 pm »
Don't know if you guys can handle this but, the checkerboard pants are significant as was the striped outfit worn by Robin Thicke in the VMA 'performance'.  Once you become aware of it, you will notice it much more often in your 'programming'.

What? Ok, I'm lame (do they still say that?). I admit it. What have "checkerboard pants" got to do with anything?

I'm a big boy and can handle the information.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 10:48:52 pm »

She's giving off MK-Ultra and Monarch programming signals right and left as have Madonna, Britney, Amy Winehouse, etc, etc, etc.

Count me in as clueless as well - what does that mean?
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline TheMom

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 11:05:23 pm »

Looks as if I am also among the clueless.   :shrug:
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2013, 11:19:10 pm »
me, too.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2013, 11:26:53 pm »
Tin-foil hat stuff. "Forget it, he's rolling."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2013, 11:36:11 pm »
Justin Bieber looks like he's about to wet his underoos.
Yeah, sexy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 12:46:14 am »
Tin-foil hat stuff. "Forget it, he's rolling."
Yeah, sure.  Forget it.

It is so 'tin-foil hat' that it was argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in CIA v. Sims, 471 U.S. 159, 161-162 (1985).

"MKULTRA was established to counter perceived Soviet and Chinese advances in brainwashing and interrogation techniques. Over the years the program included various medical and psychological experiments, some of which led to untoward results. These aspects of MKULTRA surfaced publicly during the 1970's and became the subject of executive and congressional investigations."

It didn't work and it all went away, didn't it, Jimmy?  Because our government said it did.

And yet Miley Cyrus is used to blast the satanic symbolism into American homes and discussed here at TBR as simple 'good girl gone bad'.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2013, 01:03:33 am »
Miley 'Crotch' Cyrus is my new moniker offering. Stars (in their own mind) seem to prefer one word names so I guess she can go with simply 'Crotch"

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2013, 01:43:37 am »
Yeah, sure.  Forget it.

It is so 'tin-foil hat' that it was argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in CIA v. Sims, 471 U.S. 159, 161-162 (1985).

"MKULTRA was established to counter perceived Soviet and Chinese advances in brainwashing and interrogation techniques. Over the years the program included various medical and psychological experiments, some of which led to untoward results. These aspects of MKULTRA surfaced publicly during the 1970's and became the subject of executive and congressional investigations."

It didn't work and it all went away, didn't it, Jimmy?  Because our government said it did.

And yet Miley Cyrus is used to blast the satanic symbolism into American homes and discussed here at TBR as simple 'good girl gone bad'.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...
So some 1970s CIA program is behind cheap pop culture titillation?

Look, I understand entirely the tack that the industry is doing here. We saw it nine years ago with Lindsay Lohan. You might make the case that Britney Spears was part of it, but let's be honest, there wasn't a time in her public career that she was ever innocent-- everything she ever did oozed sexuality other than The New Mickey Mouse Club, and nobody knew who she was back then.

The pop culture industry in America is just that-- a highly refined industry, polished, tweaked and synchronized so that it makes the most money possible (a necessity at a time when music sales have been decimated by the Internet). Unguarded, it chews people up and spits them out. Contrary to your assertions, much of it happens in the public eye. Miss Cyrus is an entertainer. She chose that route in life instead of going to college or pursuing a blue-collar vocation as other child stars have done. Because of that, she has few career options if she does not follow the demands of her record company, and because she doesn't have the talent to sell the music on her own, she has to resort to shock value or risk losing her livelihood. (Compare this to Taylor Swift, a singer who became popular around the same time as Cyrus but a couple years older and whose selling point is the music she writes. The record companies don't have to sexualize her or resort to shock value. Swift brings in tens of millions without it.) What makes this most amusing is the absolute failure of Cyrus's attempt. Frankly, she still has the body of a little kid (something that wasn't true of Lohan or Spears, both of whom had strikingly feminine physiques).

Yet to blame the CIA, some mysterious Illuminati or secret society, mind control and secret government programs that existed 30 years ago is the work of the paranoid.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 01:52:47 am »
So some 1970s CIA program is behind cheap pop culture titillation?

Nope, wrong again.  It didn't stay in the CIA and it isn't stuck in the 70's.  Are you really this dense?

Look, I understand entirely the tack that the industry is doing here. We saw it nine years ago with Lindsay Lohan. You might make the case that Britney Spears was part of it, but let's be honest, there wasn't a time in her public career that she was ever innocent-- everything she ever did oozed sexuality other than The New Mickey Mouse Club, and nobody knew who she was back then.

You don't understand anything I have presented and have shown no ability to comprehend it.

Yet to blame the CIA, some mysterious Illuminati or secret society, mind control and secret government programs that existed 30 years ago is the work of the paranoid.

I understand that you need to misrepresent the Illuminati symbolism being beamed into American households in order to maintain your paradigm.  I am truly sorry that you cannot see what is blindingly obvious.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 02:02:32 am »
Alright...no need for rudeness......play nice.
Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 02:49:20 am »
Alright...no need for rudeness......play nice.

Not a problem if people aren't allowed to throw terms like 'tin-foil hat' and 'paranoid' at me.

MTV’s “Paramore: Vitals Statistics” Mentions Mind Control Symbolism in Music Videos

"The pop-up also mention that mind control symbolism is “often seen” with the world’s biggest pop stars such as Lady Gaga and Rihanna, which is also quite notable as it supports the fact that the theme of mind control is widespread across popular culture."

The mind-control evidence is everywhere if you look.

Oh right, it's a 'joke'.  Ha Ha Ha...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 03:24:26 am »
The idea of mind control symbolism is the invention of people who are either paranoid or have too much time on their hands and a modem. It is bunk. Almost everything on VigilantCitizen, the primary source for your accusations, is, to put it politely, hooey, bullpucky, and nonsense. There are whole forums out there devoted to how wrong this guy is.

Now, if you want to talk about Lady Gaga... she is known to be beholden to a real cabal. That is the Velvet Mafia, the collection of gay financiers and media types that launched and has backed her career. She openly admits it. The VM is one of the most prominent influence groups in America today.

That being said, it is impossible to argue with someone whose evidence is built almost entirely on falsehoods and inventions.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2013, 12:17:09 pm »
That being said, it is impossible to argue with someone whose evidence is built almost entirely on falsehoods and inventions.

I agree.  You have provided no evidence... nothing but cheap shots based almost entirely on falsehoods and inventions.  It's also not a matter of 'arguing' but of discussing what is clearly portrayed.  This too you have misrepresented.

I am the only only one providing links and explanations beyond, "Miley's a slut" even though the Illuminati symbols and rituals are right in front of your face and MK Ultra was effective enough to warrant a trip to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2013, 01:57:48 pm »

Now, if you want to talk about Lady Gaga... she is known to be beholden to a real cabal. That is the Velvet Mafia, the collection of gay financiers and media types that launched and has backed her career. She openly admits it. The VM is one of the most prominent influence groups in America today.

Sorry to interrupt because this has nothing to do with the current discussion, but I have a question about this.  I have noticed that there are certain comedians (like Kathy Griffin) who have, over the years, gravitated from Afghanistan troop-supporting (she traveled there to entertain troops back in the mid 200's)  to gay worshipping, and I mean WORSHIPPING.  Does this Velvet Mafia finance singers only, or other types of performers as well? 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2013, 02:56:25 pm »
Sorry to interrupt because this has nothing to do with the current discussion, but I have a question about this.  I have noticed that there are certain comedians (like Kathy Griffin) who have, over the years, gravitated from Afghanistan troop-supporting (she traveled there to entertain troops back in the mid 200's)  to gay worshipping, and I mean WORSHIPPING.  Does this Velvet Mafia finance singers only, or other types of performers as well?
I suspect that the VM probably finances all sorts of entertainers and/or media types. Gaga is far from being unique; it's just that she seems to be the most overt about her backing.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2013, 03:13:21 pm »
I suspect that the VM probably finances all sorts of entertainers and/or media types. Gaga is far from being unique; it's just that she seems to be the most overt about her backing.

Definitely overt about her loyalties, but VM doesn't seem to be the stopping place...

"Lady Gaga incorporates in her videos, photos and shows symbolism that refers to the Illuminati and mind control. Her symbolism is deep, esoteric and even spiritual yet she makes song like “Just Dance” which is about being totally numb. This paradoxical aspect of Lady Gaga is something that deserves to be analyzed and understood. While masses of young people imitate Gaga’s gestures, her act is part of a bigger system that incorporates many other stars with the same symbolism."

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2013, 03:41:46 pm »

Yes, that was my suspicion after reading your post.  I cannot figure out why certain comedians start out kind of OK, then morph into these angry, fulminating caricatures of leftism.  Roseanne Barr's former husband called her out for this on Twitter.  He asked her if she even remembered when she was a happy, stand-up comedian back in the early 80's.   :laugh:

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2013, 03:45:38 pm »
Justin Bieber looks like he's about to wet his underoos.
Yeah, sexy.

Yup.  That pic needs to go to What Would Tyler Durdin Do? for some really good ridicule.