Author Topic: Alec Baldwin gets into street scuffle with NY photographer, pins man against hood of car  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Olivia

Actor Alec Baldwin is known for a number of things, including his profane rants and tendency to attack photographers.

The new dad and potential MSNBC host was caught getting into a violent altercation with another photographer in New York on Tuesday near his home in West Village. Baldwin accused the man of “harassing” his wife and following her into a tea shop.
------
The habitual hothead — whose wife gave birth on Friday — was involved in yet another violent temper tantrum involving a photographer, photos obtained by the Daily News showed.

The “30 Rock” actor grabbed and shoved veteran photographer Paul Adao along a Greenwich Village street in front of several witnesses Tuesday
------
Both Adao and Baldwin called 911 but neither filed a formal report, and no arrests were made, a police source said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/alec-baldwin-street-scuffle-new-york-photographer-article-1.1438362

Great pictures of the hothead at link!  He needs to get over himself!   :laugh:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I actually don't blame Baldwin here.....paparazzi are a pain-in-the-ass.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

I actually don't blame Baldwin here.....paparazzi are a pain-in-the-ass.

The paparazzi are part of the deal. You get fame, fortune, and incredible privilege. On the down side, you lose the ability to be anonymous, and get the paparazzi hounding you. Don't like it? Don't accept the former, you won't get the latter.

Somehow, other stars manage to accept the deal without trying to accost a member of the paparazzi.

I do blame Baldwin, and I'm disappointed that he didn't get charged.

Offline Rapunzel

They were trying to get a pic of his wife post-new baby..  Does every one remember the day he and Kim Bassinger returned home after she gave birth to Ireland.. a pap across the street and Baldwin stormed over and smeared shaving or whipped cream all over the windshield.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
They were trying to get a pic of his wife post-new baby..  Does every one remember the day he and Kim Bassinger returned home after she gave birth to Ireland.. a pap across the street and Baldwin stormed over and smeared shaving or whipped cream all over the windshield.

Probably because the wife feels embarrassed to be photographed when she feels she looks like sh*t?

So...Mr. Macho Man goes to work.

It's really that simple.

One Sunday morning in the Bally gym in Rockville, Maryland back in 86 or 87, I was on the treadmill...and I looked to my right and there in the corner, was Sylvester Stallone and his then recent hook-up, Bridget Nielsen.  (She's an Amazon Queen - LOL)

They worked out for over an hour and a half....and NOBODY BOTHERED THEM!  No crowds or anything.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald