Author Topic: Senior Syrian Official Warns: If U.S. Strikes Damascus, We’ll Set Tel Aviv ‘On Fire’  (Read 3625 times)

Offline GourmetDan

Get your undies out of that twist boy.  What started out as a friendly question ripe for some interesting speculation seems to have turned into a pissing match with you.  I would have been interested in hearing any speculations you might have had, but at this point I don't see any reason to continue getting pissed on.

Failing to get answers to irrelevant questions seems to have your undies in a twist, boy.

And don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald