Author Topic: JUST PEACHY: Facebook shared personal data of users a mere 26 thousand times in the first six months of 2013  (Read 764 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Welcome to Foucault's panopticon.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
As with any Web site, anyone who assumes what they are posting cannot be seen by the world is a fool. (There are a lot of fools lately.)

I will not lie, I use Facebook... but I have always kept in mind it is a public forum.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

Wow, I've read worse on FR.......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf