Author Topic: Intelligence insider: Syria, World War III & the hidden objective  (Read 483 times)

Offline happyg

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:27:46 PM by mystery-ak »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Intelligence insider: Syria, World War III & the hidden objective
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:02:33 PM »
SADLY this is likely true.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:09:44 PM »
What's missing is the causal mechanism for converting a US attack on Syria into World War III.  I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying that the author hasn't provided one.  Let me provide you with one potential catalyst:  an attempted nuclear attack on Israel by Iran.  Israel would respond, as it must, with its own nuclear weapons, which would end up being used against several different forces, including masses of non-state-affiliated jihadists.  That would be too much of a provocation and would very likely result in other nuclear exchanges, including between India and Pakistan.  North Korea would almost certainly try to take advantage of the situation to attack South Korea, and China, at the least, would be drawn into that situation.

However, all of that being said, the "global bankers cabal" is a staple of kooks, so the fact that the author raises that shiboleth without adequately justifying his accusations is a serious knock against him and his theory.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 11:48:47 PM »
Interesting read, but hard to swallow --  all that global chess playing with shifting power structures and corruption going on.  No accounting I read for basic human nature and reactions.  Egypt is an example and pretty much an unknown at this point. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
    • The place where argument addicts can go
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 12:03:07 AM »
Everybody can be an author now on the world-wide-webs.

People are losing the ability to rank the quality of information, and they just babble and copy.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf