Author Topic: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria  (Read 878 times)

Offline happyg

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:31:30 PM »
I seriously doubt that Russia is going to attack the Saudis.  It would serve no logical purpose and the Chechens do what they want.  The Saudis do not control them and never have.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 06:50:23 PM »
I doubt that Russia will stand by and let the west attack Syria without some consequences. I do believe Obama can be the starter of world war 3 if he doesn't start thinking a bit.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 06:55:18 PM »
I seriously doubt that Russia is going to attack the Saudis.  It would serve no logical purpose and the Chechens do what they want.  The Saudis do not control them and never have.

Agreed.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »
I doubt that Russia will stand by and let the west attack Syria without some consequences. I do believe Obama can be the starter of world war 3 if he doesn't start thinking a bit.

People disagree with me, but I've thought for a long time he is the Anti Christ.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
People disagree with me, but I've thought for a long time he is the Anti Christ.

The Anti-Christ has to be a man who deceives the Jews into believing he is the Christ.  He also has to be seen as a man of peace.  To be the Christ, one must be Jewish.

Now, Obama as the false prophet I can see.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 07:42:13 PM »
The Anti-Christ has to be a man who deceives the Jews into believing he is the Christ.  He also has to be seen as a man of peace.  To be the Christ, one must be Jewish.

Now, Obama as the false prophet I can see.

Okay.........

What I do know for sure is he is evil incarnate and he is going to get us all killed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:43:34 PM by Rapunzel »

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »
What I do know for sure is he is evil incarnate and he is going to get us all killed.

That is true.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:35:56 PM »

Tradition has it that the anti-Christ will come from the tribe of Dan (i.e.. "judgement').

16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

The blessings of Israel (Jacob) in Genesis 49.

Just thought I would throw that in.  ^-^
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf