Author Topic:  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: August 26, 2013, 01:47:34 AM »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 01:52:39 AM »
After the UK detained Greenwald's partner last week he said he was going to double-down releasing info and he was now going to go after the UK as well.. his "partner" was returning to Brazil through the UK when detained, wonder if this German link is a coinkydink.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
The "click here for screenshot" in the original article doesn't work and doesn't appear to have ever been a working hyperlink.

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 06:21:44 AM »
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 07:28:57 AM »
I'd like to believe that the architects of the defense of the western world were not so corrupt that they would stage a phony "chemical attack" in order to justify war.  For most of my life, I did believe it.  Until Benghazi.  Now I am not so sure.

The only thing I am sure of is that my government, which is supposed to be accountable to its citizens, is instead keeping us in the dark.  The more we are kept in the dark, the bigger the platform for the tinfoil crowd.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:31:52 AM by massadvj »
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
The Internet is tailor-made for conspiracists. It's funny that in the information age belief can trump truth. Facts maybe stubborn things, but when facts can be so easily manufactured, what chance has the truth?

Was Mark Twain psychic?  A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 11:22:24 AM »
Other headlines on infowars.com today
http://www.infowars.com/remembering-911-truth-scholar-dr-bob-bowman/
http://www.infowars.com/larry-summers-and-the-secret-end-game-memo/
http://www.infowars.com/the-satanic-pedophile-practices-of-the-english-royal-family-2/

Plus Chemtrails and deadly vaccinations, but no UFOs cause that would be kooky.

UFOs would be dull, hum-drum, and too ordinary by comparison, methinks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf