Author Topic: Ms. Wordsmith: Hillary Clinton Quotes from Eight Different Books  (Read 1254 times)

famousdayandyear

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/bad_americans/ms_wordsmith_hillary_clin.php

August 21, 2013
Ms. Wordsmith: Hillary Clinton Quotes from Eight Different Books

(1) “Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” From the book ” America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” From the book “The First Partner” p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

(4) “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )”Where’s the miserable c**k sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.” From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )”You f**king idiot” From the book “Crossfire” ~ p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back! From the book “Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) “Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can’t f**k her here!!” From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female

Found by The Forward Observer — Quotes from Hillary Clinton enjoy!

Offline happyg

Re: Ms. Wordsmith: Hillary Clinton Quotes from Eight Different Books
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 07:46:33 pm »
Scary that this might be our next POTUS  8888crybaby
(although I think her chances are considerably lower than the MSM believes)

I think so, too. I suppose they are grooming Biden for the job. It will take three  years and more, but I doubt anything will help that man!