Author Topic: Transgender Star of Web Series Found Beaten to Death in Her Apartment  (Read 1002 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/transgender-star-web-series-found-611476

The San Bernardino County Coroner's Office identified the victim as Domonique Newburn, 32, who was one of the stars of Hollywood Houseboys. The series, which can be found on YouTube, is described as "a docu-reality series that opens the doors behind the daily lives of four gay friends, their relationships and how they form their own limelight into Hollywood."

PHOTOS: The Dark Side of Reality TV: 26 Tragic Deaths

Officers responding to a domestic violence call found Newburn's body around 4:30 p.m. in the 7900 block of Bennett Avenue in Fontana, which is about 45 miles from Los Angeles.

Fontana Police detective Rich Hunt told KNBC that investigators "found evidence of a struggle, inside and outside." The coroner said Newburn suffered "blunt trauma."

Witnesses said they saw a man in his late 20s or early 30s leaving the residence in the victim's car, a black 2004 Mercedes Benz C240.

Offline flowers

Re: Transgender Star of Web Series Found Beaten to Death in Her Apartment
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 04:17:53 pm »
The comment section is a interesting read.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 04:26:28 pm »
The comment section is a interesting read.

If by interesting you mean mean spirited, retarded and malicious - I agree totally.

A person is dead here. Murdered. Who gives a crap about his/her bits?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:04:26 pm »
If by interesting you mean mean spirited, retarded and malicious - I agree totally.

Yes. MSM would have us all think this country is just fine with transgenders and gays. Not all seem to be.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 05:43:28 pm »
  Yes. MSM would have us all think this country is just fine with transgenders and gays. Not all seem to be.

Nope. I agree with you. The MSM is pushing the hell out of "alternative" lifestyles and trying to make it mainstream. Personally, I care very little unless it is someone I know, though it makes me uncomfortable.

Yet, a person is dead. Killed. That I do care about a great deal. It offends me.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink